Alex Song

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
This is true although busquets had a better game on wednesday.

Your man tends to go down easily though

Thaats the thing i dont like about Bisquits, he would be one of my favourite players if he didnt dive...

He may be good on the ball barcakid999 i watch epl regularly and song isnt as good as Busi...His tackling is much better tho... Hes the perfect DM for Arsenal, adds a bit of bite and physicallity to their Midfield

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

brilliant player who will only get better. better than busquets, song along with cesc are tow players who would press for a first team spot at barca.

Better than busquets haha in your dreams.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Massive boost that Song is out, he played well in the first leg. So surely now Big Gay Sol will be CB? Or will Silvestre play? I guess Denilson will come in as well right?

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

Massive boost that Song is out, he played well in the first leg. So surely now Big Gay Sol will be CB? Or will Silvestre play? I guess Denilson will come in as well right?

Sol Campbell will be run ragged.

Merv

Sol Campbell will be run ragged.

Don't know if Sol will play either....just found this online.

"Sol Campbell was Arsenal's other doubt ahead of the second leg. The 35-year-old completed 90 minutes against Wolves but fatigue was always going to be a factor with two high-intensity games in just three days. Wenger will wait until matchday before deciding whether to pick Campbell."

It's going to be interesting to see what both lineups will be now that both sides are having to deal with all these injuries.....

Not that I ever wish injury on players but I have to say, Song being out doesn't make me feel bad.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Don't know if Sol will play either....just found this online.

"Sol Campbell was Arsenal's other doubt ahead of the second leg. The 35-year-old completed 90 minutes against Wolves but fatigue was always going to be a factor with two high-intensity games in just three days. Wenger will wait until matchday before deciding whether to pick Campbell."

It's going to be interesting to see what both lineups will be now that both sides are having to deal with all these injuries.....

Not that I ever wish injury on players but I have to say, Song being out doesn't make me feel bad.

According to gunners on the forum, Silvestre is by far their worst CB, so thats a plus

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Huge hole in the middle of Arsenal's midfield, no doubt...They really are lacking a true ball hawking mid who can close down space that Barca is surely going to take advantage of...I see a speed game from Barca, as a result, which will likely minimize the absence of Ibra

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Ever since I was 5 I looked in sticker book's to see if a footballer had my birthday and now I've found someone.

Home of Barca Fans