Question for Gooner's.

DO you want to see Titi start against Arsenal?

• Total voters

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Titi Henry was one of your all time greats but for Barca he has been a complete waste of space. With our upcoming CL ties comong up, I would like to ask the visiting Arsenal fans whether you would like to see him in the starting line-up against you or not.

Could you please elaborate on why you have made you choice one way or the other. I would also like to hear why you think he has been such a flop (along side Helb) since joining us.

Do you know how many goals he has scored all season for example?

NB: Please leave the voting to the Gooner's pls.

R

Rozza

Henry was past his prime by the time he went to you. He was poor during his last season with us by his own high standards. Same with Viera. What they say about Wenger is true, he always lets players go at the right time, always.

Don't really know about Hleb, he and Flamini deserve what they got after leaving. Both got stars in their eyes and thought they could move onto better things. Wenger brings out the best in all players, so when they leave they decline and regret it.

And yes I do want TH14 to start. Give him the welcome he deserves

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Do you want him to start because he is crap or because of the welcome? Are we a better side with or without him in your opinion?

R

Rozza

I want him to start so we can welcome him and sing his song and cheer when he's on the ball.

As for how well he'll play, who knows. He is probably a bit of a wreck and I don't know if he could play his best football against the team he loves. But then Henry could surprise everyone and have the game of his life. He's lost a bit of pace and I don't think he suits 4-3-3 too well anymore, but he still has bags of class.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He's lost his class and his skill IMO but it will be interesting to see how he plays. I think all this talk of not wanting to play is only preempting an excuse for another piss poor performance.

R

Rozza

lol, maybe. No one here expects him to start anyway. Everyone seems to think Pedro will play wide left.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I think he'll start. That is why he has not started the last couple. I think Pep will views this as a last chance saloon senario for Henry.

Home of Barca Fans