Camp Nou seating

X

xxSamxx

I have got 2 tickets from REMOVED. I have booked them in my moms name and on her credit card. she will be in barcelona with us but not attending the game. will she have to be there with me to collect the tickets on the day? is it a good idea to pick them up early on the day because of it being busy?

thank you

:flagvl8:

Last edited:
X

xxSamxx

What part of the stadium are away fans?

Can someone tell me which part of the nou camp away fans sit? when i search for tickets it gives me the option of the whole stadium, for future reference i dont want to end up with away fans in my barca shirt :/

:flagvl8:

Galning

campnou.gif

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
You can't buy tickets for the away section through the Barça website, away tickets are sent to the away team to be distributed amongst their fans (which should be pretty obvious)

S

sd006

VIP Seats

Hi everyone, I was looking through the VIP catalogue on the FCB website, and was wondering which is better, the North goal or South goal side?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Gol Nord is better for the metro after the game, Gol Sud is closer to the bars for before (and after) the game. In terms of football viewing the stands are indentical, so take your pick.

S

sd006

I went with the Gol Nord side, so in the first half I was watching the Barca defense but I still had a clear view of Messi's goal against Mallorca. And I had a close up view of Mallorca's tying goal.

Also, I could see "Mes que un club", the Nike swoosh, and "FC Barcelona" on the seats when the stadium was empty.

A

Antony

wheres the best view?

Hello everyone,first time im going to barcelona with a mate to see the athletico madrid match could i have advice on the best place to sit and get a top view,and is it best to buy tickets from the actual barca website,thanks

Blaugrana1899

I prefer my football at the lateral, because your at the pitch level. The best seat in the house is the tribuna, but it is expensive. The tribuna seats are behind the Barca bench. I would reccomend purchasing your tickets from the club's site and printing them.

B

BarçaAbú

I prefer my football at the lateral, because your at the pitch level. The best seat in the house is the tribuna, but it is expensive. The tribuna seats are behind the Barca bench. I would reccomend purchasing your tickets from the club's site and printing them.

Hi I'm hoping to bring my son over in March/April

How much would the tribune tickets cost?

Cheers

Home of Barca Fans