Camp Nou seating

W

woobie

Hi all. Finally got holiday time confirmed and travel stuff set up, so I'll be going to the Barca-Bilbao game in February.

Someone please tell me that Section 106 is a good area to sit. I just spent a small fortune on tickets.

S

smlmyers

Can anyone tell me if they have had any difficulty getting tickets from the FC Barcelona ticket site. I get to the purchase page and it wont progress to confirmation of purchase page. Time is running out for us. Game is in 2 weeks

Blaugrana1899

Can anyone tell me if they have had any difficulty getting tickets from the FC Barcelona ticket site. I get to the purchase page and it wont progress to confirmation of purchase page. Time is running out for us. Game is in 2 weeks
use servicaixa. i was having trouble too.

maz

I walk the line
I haven't sat on the first tier before so I really don't know much about it but I guess 106 looks ok. I know it can be a problem for second tier, but make sure that the overhang from the tier above doesn't block your view i.e. don't get seats too far back.

W

woobie

Thanks, Maz. I'm hoping the seat's okay -- it's already purchased in any event. Now to negotiate the metro going to/from, but that doesn't look like it's impossibly difficult.

maz

I walk the line
Buy a T-10 at the station, as that gives you 10 journies anywhere. For the game go to Les Corts or Maria Cristina station. If you go to either of those two you'll have no problem finding the stadium as long as you follow the crowds, or, if it's early, say "estadio?" to someone and they'll point you in the direction.

Home of Barca Fans