Nani

oggydude

Ronaldo, Eder and Renato Sanches will take most of the credit, but Nani and Pepe were the backbone to this team for me, I really missed watching this Nani and what a signing he maybe for Valencia. He was just as important as Ronaldo to me with the same amount of goals as him and some crucial assists. He can add the euro to his CL and many PL medals now.

El Flaco

Ronaldo, Eder and Renato Sanches will take most of the credit, but Nani and Pepe were the backbone to this team for me, I really missed watching this Nani and what a signing he maybe for Valencia. He was just as important as Ronaldo to me with the same amount of goals as him and some crucial assists. He can add the euro to his CL and many PL medals now.

Don't know why you mention Pepe in the same regard as Nani.

He's been praised for having a great tournament and was one of the main reason for Portugal's Euro win.

Nucky

He's quite the player these days

He was also quite a player in the past, specially in 10/11 season when he was TOP 3 winger in Premier League and TOP 10 in the world.. But got lost later and then sold last summer to Fenerbahce.. I think he was loaned to Sporting in 14/15 season.. I can't say I ever liked him but he was less annoying than Penaldo.. Lets see how he plays in the best league in the world..

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Nani and Pepe were the best Portugal players in this Euro imo. Followed by Renato Sanches.

Home of Barca Fans