Nani

maxan10

SirTugAlot
As long as he can pull of performances like that against Bayern and Arsenal for example, he can even use the same hair gel as CR as far as i'm concerned and I'll be happy with him :p

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Even if not, Nani has emerged to be their best winger... in fact it's a very close competition between Malouda and him for 'the best winger in England' which in the end IMO Nani should actually win.

He can score and actually use his left leg unlike Valencia!!

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Nani is great player. He was missused by SAF in the past season, until the previous one. He can be definitelly one of the best wingers in the world for sure, just needs little more consistency, which he actually has since the end of the last season, and the start of this one.

Bojan_rnr

Better for us, the fans, but less effective for Man Utd than Valencia, Sir Alex rates Valencia higher than Nani.

V

Valon

I'm sorry but Malouda is better than him as for the 'best winger in England'

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Better for us, the fans, but less effective for Man Utd than Valencia, Sir Alex rates Valencia higher than Nani.

i wouldnt be so sure, I reckon Nani is the #1 winger at the club. Last year Valencia was, without a doubt. But this year Nani has played the majority of matches, including the big ones, where as Valencia, before his injury was being left out the side.

I'm sorry but Malouda is better than him as for the 'best winger in England'

yup, atm Malouda is, but Nani has got much more potential and Will be better.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Malouda is more sonsistent and experienced than Nani atm, and that makes him better player... But in short period of time, i can see nani becoming better than him, in every aspect of the game... Cross, dribble, shoot, everything... Well, almost everything, i see malouda as player with better tactical awareness than nani...

Rohit

To me malouda is one of the best there is out there so its abit quick to rate nani that high. I dont even know if malouda can be considered a winger anymore as he scores as many goals a striker now days and i rarely seem cross the ball by hitting the byline like valencia does. So i think maloudas been converted to an outside-forward that a has great finishing and a very good football resulting him being so awesome lol

Home of Barca Fans