Nani

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Nani is not the new Ronaldo I hate it when people say that. He's OK but he is never going to be a top player.

Let's give him some time... he's better than CR, believe me... I saw him play many times in Sporting of Lisboa and his much better... he knows how to work for the team... with more two years and a good orientation of Sir Alex, and we will have a great player...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Let's give him some time... he's better than CR, believe me... I saw him play many times in Sporting of Lisboa and his much better... he knows how to work for the team... with more two years and a good orientation of Sir Alex, and we will have a great player...

He's nowhere near as good as CR, sorry. Maybe he's as good or even better skill wise, but mentally he's not all there and there's only so good you can be when you are as dumb as Nani.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Feel sorry for the lad tonight he was a class act and was full of running and caused Bayern trouble constantly,he overshaddowed Robben and Ribery with his performance

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
A good game tonight, he's had a good season. I'll rate him again either after the World Cup/next season when he matures a bit.

B

barcakid999

He was sensational. He really is ultra talented, once he starts adding consistency to his game he'll be a fine player.

Galning

He had a good game indeed, still hate him though.
Did you see him acting all dizzy in the first half when he was about to kick a corner? That's what I call acting skillz (yes, with a Z)

B

barcakid999

He could've been genuinely dizzy after running the full length of the pitch and running his arse off all night, but knowing Nani he was probably just being dramatic.

D

DubbedTheNewWenger

He had a good game indeed, still hate him though.
Did you see him acting all dizzy in the first half when he was about to kick a corner? That's what I call acting skillz (yes, with a Z)

:lol::lol: Exactly what I said. Add to that he seemed arrogant. Scored a goal which Valenica set up and he totally ignored him.
Good player but a proper cunt!

Lemmi

The Reckoner
parrot2.jpg

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Had a fine end to the season, was uniteds best player today, Wonder if we are seeing the "Real" Nani? lol.

Will be pressure on him to continue next season...

Home of Barca Fans