Frank Lampard

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
+1. And I'm pretty sure that he'll score at the bridge or give the points that ManCity will need to win the league in the end of the season.

Just imagine if Xavi was playing for Atletico and scored against us :xavi:

Just think, if Xavi had left for NYCFC this summer, he'd be lining up for Man City right now too. And that too against us, in the CL tie. Thank goodness Xavi decided to stay.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
1908483_1049197888471207_8934844082378561348_n.png

Like a boss. Respect.

Meanwhile, after all the outcry from New York fans about how signing Lampard is a bad decision because he was drinking at a pub where Americans were when 9/11 happened(who cares, it was in England, it was none of his business), now they are pissed at his decision to stay at City. He's not going to be well received once he actually goes there. :lol:

hamad138

Banned
Ban this guy and ban city from transfer market. He actually has a deal with City all day, it was manipulated to bypass FFP.

Transferban and ban lampard

Yannik

Im just gonna quote a bit from the TalkChelsea Forum:

"i want to kick a kid"
- Leif

"I wasn't even mad after he signed for Man.City on loan,I was mad at our board for letting him go because I think we should retained him like Barca retained Iniesta and Puyol although they were (are) old,like United related to Scholes,Giggs...but now when he lied to all us with that NYC-Manchester loan he dropped in my eyes and seems like Chelsea had only one legend in the squad last couple of seasons and that is ofcourse,John Terry who will always be our only hero."
- LegenTerry

"What a fucking douchebag, you had it all but you lost it you wanker. "
- Kieran.

"What a fucking waste of time and patience..
This man could have had a statue outside of Stamford Bridge, could have been an icon for decades to come, he could have been somebody you tell your grandchildren about as a proper Chels lad... And he threw it all away for one fucking season at the age of 36/37. That is just plain stupid."
- SuperFrankie

"Frank should seriously consider a career in politics after he hangs up his boots."
- DYC.

"he has proved he is an Oscar (sorry) winning Actor so Will wish him ALL the best in the time honoured theatrical tradition
BREAK a leg FRANK .. or even better BREAK TWO"
- zolayes

"My opinion about this situation is not as thoughtful nor as controversial as any of your opinions. All I'm going to say is that that I'm tired of him. I don't care about him."
- HybridAngel

I didnt skip the positive reactions. There simply were none
http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/12029-frank-lampard/page-400

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
City Football Group admitted to making "mistakes" in how they reported Lampard's deal. What a load, mistake my ass, it was just a flat out lie, in which they intentionally deceived 2 sets of fans. Well, more than that, but the Chelsea and NYC fans are the one hard done by in this whole situation.

Home of Barca Fans