Frank Lampard

Jenks

At his best he was more of a second striker than a midfielder really. His late runs were second to none.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
What a great last season in PL he's having!
Not sure it will be his last if he keeps this form up. They broke their promise to the New york city fans anyway , Might as well let him stay in Man C till his body can't keep up.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well it's not like he's playing every game as a starter and finishing them. They manage him pretty well.

Anyway, even more evidence that Lampard > Gerrard. Longevity. While he's very much helping City's title charge being 2 years older, Gerrard is condemning Liverpool to the nether regions of the standings.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah I know, he's made many vital contributions. It's annoying but I don't hold it against him at all, it's his job. The power of owning multiple clubs, eh?

Antimadridista1

He's a real pain in the ass for Chelsea :lol: too funny.

+1. And I'm pretty sure that he'll score at the bridge or give the points that ManCity will need to win the league in the end of the season.

Just imagine if Xavi was playing for Atletico and scored against us :xavi:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lamps scoring against us didn't actually bother me much. Admittedly, it brought a smile to my face. It's the only time I ever smiled due to an opposition player's goal against us.

How amusing, Lampard is getting more respect from non-Chelsea fans after he leaves and succeeds for City.

Home of Barca Fans