Frank Lampard

PaulFCB

Banned
Harmless. Just a few months at City I see no problem, it's like Xavi would go to Melbourne or Sydney and he would play for 5 months for Atletico Madrid or Valencia.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BudNYiPIMAE5wpG.jpg:large

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I don't see at all what's dislikable about Frank as a person. He's not arrogant, he's not a twat, he really doesn't do much wrong. He's a nice guy and very smart, all he's ever done is work his ass off to succeed and be praised for it while garnering hate from people who don't think he's that good due to the amount of praise he's gotten over his career. Of course some of gone overboard in their praise, but that's not a reason to automatically hate a guy as a person, he himself hasn't done anything wrong. The only other reason people hate him is because he played for Chelsea.
Never thought he was that special, but man what a goalscorer from midfield position.
251 from 844 club games, plus another 29 in 106 for England. The man is 20 goals shy of 300, a career goalscoring record that most strikers would envy, penalties or not. Hell, even what he has gotten, a lot of strikers don't reach it.

Last edited:

Ghost

I don't see at all what's dislikable about Frank as a person. He's not arrogant, he's not a twat, he really doesn't do much wrong. He's a nice guy and very smart, all he's ever done is work his ass off to succeed and be praised for it while garnering hate from people who don't think he's that good due to the amount of praise he's gotten over his career. Of course some of gone overboard in their praise, but that's not a reason to automatically hate a guy as a person, he himself hasn't done anything wrong. The only other reason people hate him is because he played for Chelsea.
100% agree and I hate Chelsea. Frank is a good guy.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Will always love this guy. The first time I ever smiled at the opposition scoring was his goal against us for City. Can't hate, just can't. A superhero.

Dat chest and volley goal against Bayern and the spin around shot against Barca. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans