Edinson Cavani

Yannik

You have a pretty strong love going on for Cavani here

Nothing about the player really, but he is france top scorer, south american top scorer and 2nd CL top scorer, yet the forum was making almost the same clown of him that they made of Higuain. It's something I heavily dislike, I'd defend any player that gets undeserved shit just because it's trend. Did the same with Thiago, Higuain and Pogba. It's sometimes just overexaggerated.

Lutece FC

Cavani is a complex case. He can miss some incredible chances but he is the best player in the world in terms of create chances by his movings. Best player with the head too. Complex.

Yannik

Cavani is a complex case. He can miss some incredible chances but he is the best player in the world in terms of create chances by his movings. Best player with the head too. Complex.

I don't know if he's the smartest player with his head or positioning, but he's definitely outstanding enough at it to warrant being labelled a world class striker today even if he has obvious flaws in other departments. He's also a fantastic work horse since his Napoli days with horse lungs. The guy can create 5 chances a game, maybe blatantly miss 4 of them but one will eventually go in and that means he did his job as a striker.

Should have been B Silva but the goal difference was just too much. Barely watched PSG in 2017 but I assume he was less wasteful as well.

Home of Barca Fans