Edinson Cavani

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
15 goals, 4 assists... rocking wonly. If he reaches 30 mark, I'd expect a serious push from City for his signature

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
oh man, i gues you only watch statistic.. He is even worse than pandev of missing sitters... And i think 3 goals are from penalties...

averaege player, nothing special, and i dont think he ever will be.. Although he may prove me wrong of coursse, like Ozil did...

V

Valon

oh man, i gues you only watch statistic.. He is even worse than pandev of missing sitters... And i think 3 goals are from penalties...

averaege player, nothing special, and i dont think he ever will be.. Although he may prove me wrong of coursse, like Ozil did...

He's nothing like Pandev. Stop hating. Not a great player yet but has a lot of potential I was sad when he left Palermo but I guess playing in a lone striker position unlike in Palermo has benefited him and he has started banging them more than last seasons.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
no one is worse than pandev tbh, i was just saying :lol:

And yeah, he will bang goals when he has 104824 chances every game. Lavezzi, Gargano and Hamsik are all creative players that are looking ONLY for cavani, it is normal to score from time to time. But have you seen how much sitters he misses? It's not even funny... He is clumsy, with decent finishing, bad first touch, decent speed, bad dribbling and bad technique... He is tall, but his heading still sucks.

and about potential, yeah, he can improve, but it is not like he is 19, he is already defined player, so he can improve slightly, but it wont make him superb player for sure...

B

badboybjörn

He likes to score late when it matters i guess :)

This one is lovely!

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
great goal indeed... I am still not convinced he is world class striker though :p Would be better than milito, pandev and biabiany though.

iookram

Great goal. Cavani seems to somewhat mirror Andy Carroll(not that Carroll is better, they have really similar styles).

V

Valon

great goal indeed... I am still not convinced he is world class striker though :p Would be better than milito, pandev and biabiany though.

Course he's not world class yet but he can be I believe. He'd be 1000 times better than Biabiany, that guy is waste of space.

iookram

COmpletely different players if you ask me,Cavani is Superior for now

Each to his own.

To me, Cavani and Carroll have really similar styles in that they give a "gangly" appearance when they have the ball, although they both actually have decent ball skills(but Cavani is way better on the ball).

Home of Barca Fans