Edinson Cavani

clemente

This guy is incredible striker, can only dream of having someone like him right now, cannot beleave Suarez was considered better than him not too long ago

vlad

Like you started watch him know, guy choked in every big match for PSG, missing clear chances and hiding

clemente

Like you started watch him know, guy choked in every big match for PSG, missing clear chances and hiding

What are those big matches? He kicked us out of last ucl basically, especially that 1-3 goal in 2nd leg, that game the whole PSG team choked, especially players like Lucas who pretty much allowed us to have the possession 100% of the game. And he is somehow becoming better player with age, last year he already probably was the best striker in the world, and now he seems to be playing even better.

vlad

What are those big matches? He kicked us out of last ucl basically, especially that 1-3 goal in 2nd leg, that game the whole PSG team choked, especially players like Lucas who pretty much allowed us to have the possession 100% of the game. And he is somehow becoming better player with age, last year he already probably was the best striker in the world, and now he seems to be playing even better.

Lets wait when psg will get stronger teams to play, its really not secret that cavani is not the most clinical striker out there, its easy when they play vs team in france, where they create plenty of chances

Edit: if he come to barca he can easily turn to be like suarez know, but one thing is sure, he was never at suarez level when luis was on top

Lutece FC

+1. I'm not a huge fan of Cavani, not fan of his style. But he gives 100% of him at every match and in big matches, he is one of the best striker in the world. He has two major strengths : his head game (the best with Lewandowski and CR7) and his mouvements. He is a poison for a defender.

Of course I prefer Suarez 1000x times. But right now in Uruguay, Cavani is the boss, he leads his team.

KingLeo10

suarez was definitely better than cavani if you're comparing both at their peaks. the suarez today is 1/10th of the player he was in the 13-14 and 14-15 seasons. i'd give cavani the edge in longevity and i do like his current game.

Givenchy

+1. I'm not a huge fan of Cavani, not fan of his style. But he gives 100% of him at every match and in big matches, he is one of the best striker in the world. He has two major strengths : his head game (the best with Lewandowski and CR7) and his mouvements. He is a poison for a defender.

Of course I prefer Suarez 1000x times. But right now in Uruguay, Cavani is the boss, he leads his team.

not just for Uruguay, imo he is the best ST in the world right now

El Flaco

This guy is incredible striker, can only dream of having someone like him right now, cannot beleave Suarez was considered better than him not too long ago

To be fair, Cavani played out of position as a winger for 3 years to accommodate Zlatan.

Aside that, he was actually considered better than Suárez when the former tearing stuff up in Serie A back then.

Acer

Cavani is not a big game choker, he was as a winger but sinze playing like a striker:

2 goals against Arsenal in 2 games
2 against Barca in 2 games
1 against Bayern in 1 games.

You can see that even in Napoli years his record against big teams was 1 goal per game. I can't think about another striker who is so consistent in scoring in big games

Home of Barca Fans