Edinson Cavani

Trequartista

The good
It was a header,his move after heading the ball is the reason why people think its not a header,it was a weird header though

Rumor that we struck a deal with Palermo

Ypu mean Napoli?as far as I know his move was a permenant one not a loan,anyway he denied that he could move but who knows,could be a very good deal for Madrid,Young+Vrsatile+Talented+has a different profile to Higs and Benz,he will be expensive though

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Header. And I find it ridiculous that certain media keep boasting that it was a scorpion kick. Use your eyes, "journalists", use your eyes. All the rest too.

I suggest a compromise - scorpion header :p
Mihajlovic says Cavani > Ibra atm. I think I am starting to hate this guy :p

Fourteen

Monster Masch
From every angle apart from one, it looks like a header. That one from behind him makes it so hard to tell, but the power suggests it's header.

V

Valon

Well he's the best goalscorer in Serie A at the moment so yes Cavani > Ibra. :) In fact Di Natale > Ibra too. :p ( They both have 13 goals :p )

Koma

scorpion_mortal_kombat.gif

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

Sergio

Sergison
Well he's the best goalscorer in Serie A at the moment so yes Cavani > Ibra. :) In fact Di Natale > Ibra too. :p ( They both have 13 goals :p )

Want to throw in number of assists as well then? Maybe league position as well while we are at it. ;)

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I know that but I meant it was so clear it was a header that I thought it was insane for anyone to consider it a scorpion goal. Then I saw the other video which is crazy.

Merv

It is a header. It's just that his leg is coming up at the same time he hits the ball with his head from that angle of the camera. Maybe he will come out and clarify it for everyone.

Beast

The Observer
It was a header,his move after heading the ball is the reason why people think its not a header,it was a weird header though

Ypu mean Napoli?as far as I know his move was a permenant one not a loan,anyway he denied that he could move but who knows,could be a very good deal for Madrid,Young+Vrsatile+Talented+has a different profile to Higs and Benz,he will be expensive though

No Palermo he is on loan to Napoli

Home of Barca Fans