Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Peter Crouch

Born: 30.1.1981.
Height: 2,01 m
Club: Tottenham

petercrouch.jpg

Very fond of this player and how much useful he can be.
Always wondered how would we look with someone like Crouch, Heskey or Cruz in our team. He is surprisingly technical for his height so who knows.. Would definitely like to see someone like him as a super sub.

FourSix

I never thought I'd see a Peter Crouch thread in a Barcelona forum, lmao. If Ibra isn't able to gel with the system you guys play then Crouch has no chance, Eto'o worked because he had the pace, mobility, power, aggression, and finishing, and in my opinion you'll need someone like that to perfect your front three again.

desoe

Nah man, Crouch will be amazing for us, really

Just think about it - most of the La Liga defenders are not really adapted to a crossing minded game, because in Spain it's clearly all about the ground movement of the ball. But Crouchy, woooah it'll be destructive. Every time when Dani makes his crosses, he'll just jump and nail that ball in the net. Bang!

We need a man who could use Dani's crosses and it's Crouchy. If Rooney could score 15+ headers for a season, then this man should double that, he just don't have anybody to rely on in Tottenham :hmm:

D

Dubbed The New Wenger

Just think about it - most of the La Liga defenders are not really adapted to a crossing minded game, because in Spain it's clearly all about the ground movement of the ball. But Crouchy, woooah it'll be destructive. Every time when Dani makes his crosses, he'll just jump and nail that ball in the net. Bang!

We need a man who could use Dani's crosses and it's Crouchy. If Rooney could score 15+ headers for a season, then this man should double that, he just don't have anybody to rely on in Tottenham :hmm:

He's not even that good a header one would have you believe. His heading is very average.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes

This would all be great if he wasn't fairly ordinary at actually heading the ball.

desoe

I won't tell. It's a mystery which will remain unrevealed forever :D

I'm cutting off the spam now, just looking for something to do until our game starts.

ranjix

Jefecito
I dont know much abt him bt once he scored a bicycle goal when he was in Liverpool which was amazing!

Home of Barca Fans