Peter Crouch

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Man why would you want Crouch when you have Fernando Llorente in your country!?

I was so sure we were gonna keep Eto'o and buy Llorente in the summer, thought Txiki could finally use his Basque contacts but bloody impotent Basque that he is, he let it go.
A forward partnership of Eto'o-Llorente or Villa-Llorente is quite what we needed then!!

But yeah we got the complete package that is Ibra :ibra:

barca96

would love to take crouch on a loan move.
to entertain us with his robotic dance
and score the odd bicycle kick!

P

PhilS

Crouch

Apparently, Peter Crouch is available for transfer.

He might fit. Barca could afford him. This would give Barca a complete second team:

Pinto
Adriano, Fontas, Milito, Maxwell
Choice of midfielders: Mash, Keita, Thiago, Afellay
Jeffren, Crouch, Bojan

Other Barca B players are just about ready.

This team might go a long way in Copa Del Rey. I would pick it 10 to 15 in La Liga. Trot this entire team out there for 10 or so games a year, keep the top team fresh for winning CL and La Liga every year.

Bergkamp10

Crouch is average and despite his height rather shite in the air. Him playing for Barcelona would be depressing. He can't even get in Spurs' team.

E

elricho

peter crouch and barcelona should not be in the same sentence.

unless its, '' peter crouch is on holiday in barcelona''., or ''peter crouch is no where near good enough for fc barcelona''.

for a tall man, he isnt even exeptional at heading, he can beat anyone in the air, but 9 times out of 10 he'll let the ball bounce of the corner of his head.

V

Valon

Crouch is a poor man's ANDREW THOMAS CARROLL.

I think whenever he is mentioned, it should be his full name and it should be written in allcaps, such is his epic.

ANDREW THOMAS CARROLL is on the way to be the best ever English player, I'll give you that.

Home of Barca Fans