Votes: 32 58.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Despite Barça works as a tema, of course that depends very much from Messi (well all teams have the same problem: RM with Hinguain and CR9, Roma and Totti, Milan and Ronaldinho, and in the past, we have Juventus and Platini, Santos with Pélé, Napoli with Maradona, Ajax with Crujff...). It's natural...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
No, yesterday was the proof. Did we miss him? Yes, of course. It would be stupid not to miss the best player in the world.

But we had a lot of different options (even with Xavi out!) and we played very well on a very difficult ground.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
No, it's exactly the same as last season when Messi just happens to be the player stepping up at the crucial times at this period of the season. Zlatan's starting to tick, soon Xaviesta will be taking the limelight, it's just how things go. We're lucky to have him, lucky to be able to rely on him, but too much? No.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Of late, yes. But that's the shitty part cause when the whole team plays to its potential there is absolutely no messidependencia at all, he's just another (slightly shinier) cog in the football machine. So the focus really should lie in why the rest are underperforming.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Win us the Classico and the CL again and u will be adored untill eternal.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
He already is adored eternally. He's only 22, so i'm sure he'll give us more to eternally adore him for.

I've choosen "No", pretty much similar to how Quash and CA feel.

christina

Pure Happiness
No, yesterday was the proof. Did we miss him? Yes, of course. It would be stupid not to miss the best player in the world.

But we had a lot of different options (even with Xavi out!) and we played very well on a very difficult ground.

We are lucky that it was Mallorca

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Ok .. But you cant say they constitute any threat on barca..

They hit the posts (more then once) and were pretty unlucky not to get at least a point TBhi was very very very pleased withthe 1-0 result and i was sure we were going to draw

christina

Pure Happiness
Unlucky, insecure, mediocre, this is the words.. If it was a team that play little better it was different ...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Unlucky, insecure, mediocre, this is the words.. If it was a team that play little better it was different ...

Malorca are quite high up in the table this year

above villaread above sevilla above at bilbao and at madrid...... just saying

they are a solid team

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
Mallorca are really good, you don't lose only once at home against what was a good Sevilla side, be fourth in the table and concede the least amount of goals at home, even less than us and Madrid.

In other words, they're good.

christina

Pure Happiness
yeah..im aware of that fact .. I can not quite understand how it happens , by a few games I've seen they are not that impressive. maybe dudu aouate really good as they say here in israel ...

Home of Barca Fans