MLS (Usa's Major League Soccer)

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
"Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out." Wooden

Best of luck to you man. Keep working hard.

DQpCO1QUQAEDK0S.jpg

DQpEJmOVoAAuC8V.jpg

DQpDhOAUMAAL1Oe.jpg

My local football club Toronto FC just won their first title in the MLS!

Fucking hell, all those years of suffering have were worth it!

We completed the treble as well winning the domestic cup, league cup and MLS title!

We also set the the all-time MLS regular season point record.

We deserved to win last year's final as well, but it's all turned out well!

Greatest MLS team in history!

Total-Football

just saw the highlights .. it was a one sided game. kinda crazy mls has var and the scums who.run liga dont even have the old ass eagle eye.

JerseyAddict

My local football club Toronto FC just won their first title in the MLS!
We completed the treble as well winning the domestic cup, league cup and MLS title!
Greatest MLS team in history!

Please enlighten me... what kind of cups are these? The first title, greatest ever? Some "fans talk"?
I don't know shit about MLS, it is for me just some "dying stars league"... no offense meant.

MVBarcaFan

�� Good point. I’m guessing he hasn’t been paying attention over the last 10 years because MLS has become a stronger league year over year.

Yeah, because of one player. I live in the US. While it's true that the quality has improved, it's still light years behind the top 5 in Europe. That's why I don't bother sacrificing hours on the weekend to watch it. Besides being my favorite player, Zlatan will improve the quality of the league and give it more exposure.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Yeah, because of one player. I live in the US. While it's true that the quality has improved, it's still light years behind the top 5 in Europe. That's why I don't bother sacrificing hours on the weekend to watch it. Besides being my favorite player, Zlatan will improve the quality of the league and give it more exposure.

It's not even as entertaining as the mexican league IMO. That's where most Argentine players from the Argentine League head to in their retirement stage IIRC

Home of Barca Fans