MLS

adil_909

diegomessi when are your mcats? i know you said may, but may is coming up! have you scheduled it already? remember to do a lot of practice questions, that's very important.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
diegomessi when are your mcats? i know you said may, but may is coming up! have you scheduled it already? remember to do a lot of practice questions, that's very important.

I decided not to do it (ik ik i chickened out), I am going to wait a little longer and work and save money, also my GF is about to apply to grad school for counsling so i am waiting and working at a Pain clinic for 4 doctors, I like it alot and the pay is good so for now i am happy, I am only 21 so I have time on my side. Do not be mad at me

adil_909

I decided not to do it (ik ik i chickened out), I am going to wait a little longer and work and save money, also my GF is about to apply to grad school for counsling so i am waiting and working at a Pain clinic for 4 doctors, I like it alot and the pay is good so for now i am happy, I am only 21 so I have time on my side. Do not be mad at me

haha no problem man you are only 21?! you have a lot of time then. the average age for entry into med school in the US is 26 years i think, most people work and gain experience before or go to grad school before coming to med school. take your time, remember i'm always around if you have any questions or need advice.

actually by working in a pain clinic instead of applying right away, you are all but guaranteed to get into medical school when you apply later. work experience in a healthcare field looks very very good on an application, especially when you are working directly with a physician...or in your case 4 physicians! just make sure to establish a good relationship with one of them so they can write you a letter of recommendation when you apply, that counts for a lot.

ughhhh damn seattle scored :(

diegomessi

haha no problem man you are only 21?! you have a lot of time then. the average age for entry into med school in the US is 26 years i think, most people work and gain experience before or go to grad school before coming to med school. take your time, remember i'm always around if you have any questions or need advice.

actually by working in a pain clinic instead of applying right away, you are all but guaranteed to get into medical school when you apply later. work experience in a healthcare field looks very very good on an application, especially when you are working directly with a physician...or in your case 4 physicians! just make sure to establish a good relationship with one of them so they can write you a letter of recommendation when you apply, that counts for a lot.

ughhhh damn seattle scored :(

Thanks, and I am getting amazing experience and also good money, but dont worry i will not forget you. also yea philly look crap after a really good start

TBH i wish i spoke portugese and was in brasil bc i would already be half way through med school, they go at age 18 i have a friend name leo that is a well established plastic surgeon at only age 28..

veryfatchocobo

I rofl at MLS. Hey look the ball's in the air!.... woot black out at the Home Depot Arena!

US Commentator: Everyone knows Barcelona has stars, but the NY Red Bulls do, too, Like Juan Pablo Angel! Oh what a touch by Angel! o_O *scores 0; final score 4-0* Oh well, Barcelona was just too good....

wut

barcaUSA

The excessive league power is the main reason MLS is so hard to take seriously. I know it's hard keeping control of players in such a global sport, but it makes the whole league seem artificial.

exactly, there is something about say a european club having to deal with the MLS as a whole to sign a player, as opposed to just approaching his club/the player himself. Thats like writing a letter to McDonalds HQ to get a hamburger from your local chain.

iced1776

I rofl at MLS. Hey look the ball's in the air!.... woot black out at the Home Depot Arena!

US Commentator: Everyone knows Barcelona has stars, but the NY Red Bulls do, too, Like Juan Pablo Angel! Oh what a touch by Angel! o_O *scores 0; final score 4-0* Oh well, Barcelona was just too good....

wut

You'd think American commentators would learn after the last world cup when they practically hyped the US team to make the finals and put a HUGE dent in the countries interest in the sport after we went 3 and out.

Apparently the new Red Bulls stadium (about 20k capacity) has a fantastic atmosphere, the players say they can barely hear each other! One of them gave a quote that when they played in the 80k seat Giants stadium they could hear individual conversations in the crowd :lol:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Thanks, and I am getting amazing experience and also good money, but dont worry i will not forget you. also yea philly look crap after a really good start

TBH i wish i spoke portugese and was in brasil bc i would already be half way through med school, they go at age 18 i have a friend name leo that is a well established plastic surgeon at only age 28..

You don't have any opportunities in Argentina? Porteños love their plastic surgeons!

diegomessi

You don't have any opportunities in Argentina? Porteños love their plastic surgeons!

I dont want to be a plastic surgeon at all... i dont even know if i want to be a surgeon for sure... i think i want to help terminally ill kids

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I dont want to be a plastic surgeon at all... i dont even know if i want to be a surgeon for sure... i think i want to help terminally ill kids

Ah, good for you. I'm hoping to use my law degree for good too but I'll see how long that lasts once the debt piles up.

diegomessi

Ah, good for you. I'm hoping to use my law degree for good too but I'll see how long that lasts once the debt piles up.

i feel like it is so rewarding to help people and to be honest if i am making money to live nice and helping people

(and barca is playing well ;) )

what more do i need ya knoow?

Home of Barca Fans