Gennaro Gattuso

Hamzah

High Definition Member
really? i think its because his wife is scottish maybe they want to move here when his careers is over. God knows why.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Im sure hes been quoted as saying that, Would be good for the SPL, would be similar to the Robbie Keane situation atm...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I never knew about that second video :lol: Its actually quit scary.

I always liked Gattuso, at times he was found out easily but he gives any side a lot of energy which helps them play their best game like Seedorf and Pirlo.

In Italy he covered for De Rossi's stupid mistake against the USA.

He was never anything exceptional but he is a player you'd never blame for being uninterested. I wonder what his red card tally is, I do not think it is as high as people would assume.

He is a collector more so than anything else really. He is the person on the phone calling you 24/7 asking you to pay your debt, and when you do not pay, he is also the repoman.

I love him, although an AC Milan play, his direct interaction with the fans was always, very, very admirable.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Player/Coach at FC Sion these days.

The bodyguard of Pirlo :p aggressive motherfucker, the way he used to chase the ball like a hound :lol: he'd win it back in five seconds. Great ball winner.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

1108225522-23112010215332.jpg

Dinho coming on as a sub in the 92nd minute.

:xavi:

Home of Barca Fans