User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gennaro Gattuso

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was young I was generally convinced he was on some illegal substance in the 2003 UCL Final he was like a man possessed he was just everywhere in that game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rumors that he will go to Palermo (I think as coach).

Trying to imagine Gattuso in pink and working with Zampa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is managing Pisa in Serie B at the moment (the team is in 21st postion out 22). I watched some highlights recently and he is still the same mannered wild man, even on the sidelines. He slaps his staff and players all the time it's just ridiculous. I guess folks in Pisa are more entertained by his antics than the team's football.

I remember him well as a player, an extremely aggressive one. As a south Italian he did everything from the heart and was giving it all in every game, he was chasing down the opponents through the whole of the pitch. One particular match, I remember, they substituted Gattuso around the 65th minute and the UEFA Champions League area covered-meter indicated Gattuso had run 12km. I couldn't believe my eyes, in the 65th minute!!! It was outrageous.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windhook View Post
    He is managing Pisa in Serie B at the moment (the team is in 21st postion out 22). I watched some highlights recently and he is still the same mannered wild man, even on the sidelines. He slaps his staff and players all the time it's just ridiculous. I guess folks in Pisa are more entertained by his antics than the team's football.

I remember him well as a player, an extremely aggressive one. As a south Italian he did everything from the heart and was giving it all in every game, he was chasing down the opponents through the whole of the pitch. One particular match, I remember, they substituted Gattuso around the 65th minute and the UEFA Champions League area covered-meter indicated Gattuso had run 12km. I couldn't believe my eyes, in the 65th minute!!! It was outrageous.
    Cheers for the update. I miss characters like him in today's football. That Milan team was special with Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Kaka.. Even Maldini still rocked

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This dude played in Scotland and they loved him there. Says it all.
    He has been and will forever be the symbol of a ruthless Pit Bull in midfield. Impossible to hate such a guy if he plays in your team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Milan side under Ancelotti are overrated tbh.

Of course, they'd plenty of great players (Maldini, Sheva, Pirlo) but they only won 1 Scudetto in 8 seasons and it's criminally underwhelming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They won twice Champions League during Ancelotti's reign (2003 and 2007) and lost the final to Liverpool (2005) thanks to their own stupidity. I think these achievements make them the best team in European competitons for the 2000s decade.