Gennaro Gattuso

Windhook

He is managing Pisa in Serie B at the moment (the team is in 21st postion out 22). I watched some highlights recently and he is still the same mannered wild man, even on the sidelines. He slaps his staff and players all the time it's just ridiculous. I guess folks in Pisa are more entertained by his antics than the team's football.

I remember him well as a player, an extremely aggressive one. As a south Italian he did everything from the heart and was giving it all in every game, he was chasing down the opponents through the whole of the pitch. One particular match, I remember, they substituted Gattuso around the 65th minute and the UEFA Champions League area covered-meter indicated Gattuso had run 12km. I couldn't believe my eyes, in the 65th minute!!! It was outrageous.:lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is managing Pisa in Serie B at the moment (the team is in 21st postion out 22). I watched some highlights recently and he is still the same mannered wild man, even on the sidelines. He slaps his staff and players all the time it's just ridiculous. I guess folks in Pisa are more entertained by his antics than the team's football.

I remember him well as a player, an extremely aggressive one. As a south Italian he did everything from the heart and was giving it all in every game, he was chasing down the opponents through the whole of the pitch. One particular match, I remember, they substituted Gattuso around the 65th minute and the UEFA Champions League area covered-meter indicated Gattuso had run 12km. I couldn't believe my eyes, in the 65th minute!!! It was outrageous.:lol:

Cheers for the update. I miss characters like him in today's football. That Milan team was special with Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Kaka.. Even Maldini still rocked

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
This dude played in Scotland and they loved him there. Says it all.
He has been and will forever be the symbol of a ruthless Pit Bull in midfield. Impossible to hate such a guy if he plays in your team.

El Flaco

That Milan side under Ancelotti are overrated tbh.

Of course, they'd plenty of great players (Maldini, Sheva, Pirlo) but they only won 1 Scudetto in 8 seasons and it's criminally underwhelming.

Windhook

They won twice Champions League during Ancelotti's reign (2003 and 2007) and lost the final to Liverpool (2005) thanks to their own stupidity. I think these achievements make them the best team in European competitons for the 2000s decade.

Home of Barca Fans