Pep Guardiola

George_Costanza

Barca, he had:
1. the best player in a history
2. prime Xavi, Iniesta, Busi.
= Won (only) 2 out of 4 CLs.

I see you are trolling in Pep's thread instead of Valverde after last night loss.

1. Messi was one of the best players but wasn't the best until he was coached by Guardiola. He won his first Ballon d'Or in 2009
2. Same with above, Xavi and especially Iniesta improved considerably under Pep.
3. Busquets won't be Busquets without Pep. It was his discovery.

Cule4life

The Culest
I'll pull numbers from my ass to explain it to you

We have better players than City, still they play miles better than us. Put Valverde in city and they won't play half as well.

You can give a monkey the keys to the kingdom and he'll still fling his shit at you.

What should Pep have done, refuse to spend the money at his disposal? All the big clubs are spending money these days but i don't see you complaining about them.

Since you think Pep only won CL because of Messi, if he wins it again will you leave the forum?

Can you say with a straight face that Zidane is a better coach than Pep because he won more CLs more than him?

One'd think Pep shit in your cereal the way you constantly find opportunities to criticize him. If only you held Valverde to the same standards as you do Pep. :lol:

Last edited:

George_Costanza

For those saying Pep will leave City in a year or two, I think Pep will stay much longer there, he is relaxed and has the support of the upper management, the players, fans and the media. Something he didn't have in Barcelona and especially in Bayern. He is at the best league, I don't see him going to inferior Italian league or farmers league. He is in EPL for the long haul.

When asked about his prospects of remaining at City, Guardiola said: “I’m delighted to be here, I have everything a manager needs. The organization is supportive whatever the result. If we didn’t have the results I would be the first one to take a step back but the people above me trust what our staff is doing. I have protection; my family is doing well in Manchester. I don’t rule anything out in terms of my contract. We will see. It’s going well and I’ll maybe stay longer.”

Givenchy

For those saying Pep will leave City in a year or two, I think Pep will stay much longer there, he is relaxed and has the support of the upper management, the players, fans and the media. Something he didn't have in Barcelona and especially in Bayern. He is at the best league, I don't see him going to inferior Italian league or farmers league. He is in EPL for the long haul.

When asked about his prospects of remaining at City, Guardiola said: “I’m delighted to be here, I have everything a manager needs. The organization is supportive whatever the result. If we didn’t have the results I would be the first one to take a step back but the people above me trust what our staff is doing. I have protection; my family is doing well in Manchester. I don’t rule anything out in terms of my contract. We will see. It’s going well and I’ll maybe stay longer.”

I see him going into International football when he leaves City, probably 2 years time or, if he wins everything with them he'll probably take a break. agree i dont see him going to inferior leagues either, its my hope one day he returns to Barca with Xavi as assistant ready to takeover

khaled_a_d

he is relaxed and has the support of the upper management, the players, fans and the media.”

Pep is never relaxed, and Pep believes that there is a coarse for the coach that he shouldn't exceed. Even players in that new documentary says relation with him has changed by 4th yea

He is at the best league

Didn't he recently say that Liga is better? Not sure why it would even make a difference though.

He isn't going to say I am leaving soon when he has 2 years left in contract. This is a typical diplomatic answer, everything is good and we will see with an extra may be.

if he stays there more than 5 years, will be more or less a change in his former believes actually

I don't see him going to inferior Italian league or farmers league.

He said like a dozen of times he will coach in Calcio, and stressed before that he wants to coach Brescia before he retires as a coach. It is a league he has a strong connection to.

Anyhow, I won't rule it out, but for any player I won't bet future on it. City wasted many young players before Pep actually even more than us. And once you go there you won't leave unless you are disposal

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Pep recently said he want to manage a national team next and be less involved in football and have more time to play golf and be with his family.

I think it's more likely he goes back to Bayern than him managing a team in Italy. He has some unfinished business in Germany.

jamrock

He will 100% go to Italy at some point, to conquer Italian football with his brand of football would probably be on a way the greatest chapter of his career

Cule4life

The Culest
So 2 wins and a draw in 3 CL away games. Against Lyon two setpiece goals to make a comeback. Is he finally improving in away games?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So 2 wins and a draw in 3 CL away games. Against Lyon two setpiece goals to make a comeback. Is he finally improving in away games?

He's definitely playing more conservatively in away games, like vs Liverpool at Anfield.

Not going all out blitz.

Messigician

Watch your language. That's not how prophets are supposed to address people. As for idiots, we all know about your reputation on this forum. Suffice to say that idiot won't do it.

Seemingly anti-Pep Barça fans are always a sight to behold. Some truly "special" people.

Pep worshipers making up buzzwords again.

Home of Barca Fans