Pep Guardiola

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Overrated coach, plays players out of position and expects players to adapt to him instead of adapting to his players

He did well here because his style of play was suited to our players but he has tried to make the same style work at other clubs even when it's a bad idea

Also I don't know why he took the city job. It was an ageing squad on a downward cycle, with unmotivated players. he picked the worst timing to take over.

jamrock

Pep's not listening to me.

Be bruyne as to play in midfield, get him off the wings he is being wasted out there.

--------fernandinho

---silva----------------DB

That's the midfield that played there best games at the start of the season, but since gundogan game back into the team he moved away from it. I thought with his injury, he would have moved BD back into midfield, but he has tried everything under the sun but that 1 simple truth.

Last for the love of God find a back four and stick to it.

Devils

Overrated is harsh. He's becoming humanized more than anything.

Pep really doesn't have any excuses for because of the team that he went to and the amount of resources that he has used.

I think the title race is over for him now.

It's hard to feel sorry for him given his attitude in pressers. There's a lot of people who are cold with the press, but Guardiola looks at them with such hate i don't even know how the reporters finish their (often lame) questions without punching him in the face.

Devils

I'm starting to believe that the only vision Pep had when signing for this plastic club involved massive dollar signs.

In the past, every time Pep's previous teams endured harsh results they'd come roaring back the following week or so and amend it. His comical results results at City are happening on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. His defence is an absolute joke and his team just gets annihilated by counter attacks.

Most teams are now just setting themselves up to counter against him now and it's basically clockwork at this point.

To me, it just doesn't seem like his heart is in it when it comes to City. His tenure has just been shocking so far.

Home of Barca Fans