Pep Guardiola

BarcaOG

Banned
Anyone else find the pictures of Pep crying inconsolably somewhat irritating? Why didn't he cry like that for us? Most Bayern fans don't even like him.

Cule Finn

Anyone else find the pictures of Pep crying inconsolably somewhat irritating? Why didn't he cry like that for us? Most Bayern fans don't even like him.
Not that it even matters, but he did cry after we won the club world cup in 2009 + he showed genuine emotion during his last speech at Camp Nou.

Great to see Pep having a successful end to his spell at Bayern. It's ridicilous how some Bayern fans feel his tenure has been disappointing because they haven't won CL. Talk about being spoiled.

Should be interesting seeing him at City, especially if Mou arrives at United.

Not that it even matters, but he did cry after we won the club world cup in 2009 + he showed genuine emotion during his last speech at Camp Nou.

Great to see Pep having a successful end to his spell at Bayern. It's ridicilous how some Bayern fans feel his tenure has been disappointing because they haven't won CL. Talk about being spoiled.

Should be interesting seeing him at City, especially if Mou arrives at United.

Tbh, he did worse than most people (myself included) expected considering what he did with us and the kind of team he had at Bayern. That being said, Bayern fans give him way too much shit.

Though really the only huge disappointment from my point of view was getting destroyed by Madrid in 2014. No one was going to stop us last season, and they did ok against Atletico this season. But I still expected him to win at least one CL in his time there.

But I can understand Bayern fans being disappointed with no CL since the Bundesliga's a trophy they win in August :lol:

Last edited:

kollegah

Last season it was literally messi's magic that won barca the tie, that's undeniable.

no last year, cl was by far the easiest of the 3 titles because there wasnt a single second where we were in doubt go through.

we banged psg, city, bayern and juve in a unique way, i have never seen before.
we didnt play that glorious as in pep times but we were a machine with 99,99 effectiveness, thats why we won every tie by at least 2 goals

Barcilliant

Pep is a fantastic coach-no doubt. I think he is a little dogmatic and stubborn regarding playing style but so is Mourinho. That may be the one thing these two share.

Lucho is no doubt more pragmatic and willing to be flexible when required. Our cup win was backs against the wall stuff with a lot of defending. Lucho knows you have to win ugly sometimes in football.

I think Pep had a great squad at Bayern but waaaay too many injuries. This cost him the CL. That and his tactical stubbornness.

I have no idea why he's going to City. They are a massive downgrade on Barca and Bayern and they're in pretty ordinary shape. It will take him at least 2 seasons to get the right squad and acclimatise to the EPL. I feel he's wasting his time at City. The presence of Mourinho will only add to the stress.

I want Pep back but as President of the club.

He would do a great job.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I am not too sure he would make a good president.... He is too, too bad at confronting. More like comically bad

Home of Barca Fans