Pep Guardiola

mesiesta

Never felt so ashamed when he was our coach. After both defeats from Inter and Chelsea, I felt that we have been the better team, just were a little bit unlucky. There is no chance that he will return, though.

Cule4life

The Culest
Hahaahah he left because the board didn't allow him to sell players like Cesc and Pique. He's not coming back at least until those morons at the top fuck off.

tacticvarium

I would not return to Barça especially as a manager if I were Pep. This club is full of non-footballing political bullshits, whereas he can just focus on his team at City with full supports from the board. I hope he becomes our president or sporting director or youth football director if he wishes to return one day.

henias

Too many shady shit going on at Barcelona, the board needs to go though, they are more interested in getting their deals than football in general. Look how much they tarnished our motto "Mes Que Un Club". Biggest farce I've seen in football.

BruceWayne11

Wish he could come back here next season. Either him or ten Hag. We need someone with a clear vision and strategy of play. Barcelona should play attractive, attacking football and aim to dominate matches. That's why we love this club! Watching the way Valverde has us playing is just depressing.

JackaL

He won't come back with this management, the only guy that could convince him is probably Laporta. If you read his biography when he coached Munich, you could see how much more time he had to focus on what he needs to focus on, rather than managing politics, PR, etc. for the club as well. But it would be dream to have him back.

jamrock

At least when his eamss go out they do so beautifully, much like kloop instructed his team to do yesterday and look at the results when you are bold & proactive.

This pussy football that some coaches play, leaves a bad taste in your mouth when it doesn't work, which it often times doesn't.

Only 1 team can win, I'm not a believer in the dogma that states playing defensive dramatically increases your chances of win, history has shown us it's not the game, at best it's 50/50 (it's not though) and if that's the case I'll rather try to play good football that way we at least enjoy the ride along the way.

Andrew M

At least when his eamss go out they do so beautifully, much like kloop instructed his team to do yesterday and look at the results when you are bold & proactive.

This pussy football that some coaches play, leaves a bad taste in your mouth when it doesn't work, which it often times doesn't.

Only 1 team can win, I'm not a believer in the dogma that states playing defensive dramatically increases your chances of win, history has shown us it's not the game, at best it's 50/50 (it's not though) and if that's the case I'll rather try to play good football that way we at least enjoy the ride along the way.

But Pep wasn't bold and proactive away to Spurs and it cost him.

Vahue

Great league campaign, probably even better than 2017/2018, considering the pressure from Liverpool and City's injury problems.

khaled_a_d

Pep dominance in leagues is unmatched tbh, SAF is probably his only competition from recent history but the only thing he has over Pep in that regard is durability .

Home of Barca Fans