User Tag List

Page 683 of 683 FirstFirst ... 183583633673681682683
Results 10,231 to 10,236 of 10236

Thread: Pep Guardiola

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol if he couldn’t handle Zlatan and Eto’o, then he definitely wouldn’t be able to deal with Cristina.

Cristina is the antithesis of Guardiola’s footballing philosophy which is always team first. You never know with football but I think this is fake news.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    change title to poop guardiola if he manages CR

The Culest
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not going to Juve. He'll stay at city till 2021 and then come back to Barca when Victor Font is elected President.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    He's not going to Juve. He'll stay at city till 2021 and then come back to Barca when Victor Font is elected President.
    ahhh I would love for this to happen. Its a very likely possibility as well because Victor Font repeatedly said that he wants to bring Pep back in some way when he is elected President.

I think Xavi will be assistant manager under him and will take over him after a couple of years.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abbbs97 View Post
    ahhh I would love for this to happen. Its a very likely possibility as well because Victor Font repeatedly said that he wants to bring Pep back in some way when he is elected President.

I think Xavi will be assistant manager under him and will take over him after a couple of years.
    this would be a dream! and then Xavi to take over and Puyol as the assistant/motivator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    this would be a dream! and then Xavi to take over and Puyol as the assistant/motivator
    Yep. It will hopefully happen sooner or later. Victor Font is becoming really popular now as he's campaigning hard. I just hope Laporta wont run cause it'll split the votes. I prefer Font over Laporta anyway.

We just need to bear these 2 years under Bartomeu until then.