Pep Guardiola

Andrew M

Anyone remembers which media outlet reported that in 2012? How credible was it? I remeber it was about Cesc, Pique and some other players but can't remember if it was really credible or not.

To be honest if it was true it would have been a fucking dumb decision

tacticvarium

Amazing loyalty to his childhood club. I fully understand now why at Barca he claimed that the 4th season was a mistake and one too many. Why waste time at a plastic oil club like Barca with 10 fans when you have the chance to coach your historic childhood club for minumum of 5 seasons, even if they were to be relegated. What a man.

Life is a lot more than just a childhood romance.
Same reason why so many Cule players joined RM when they were given the opportunities like Isco, Modrić etc. I wouldn't be disappointed or butthurt at all even if he decides to stay there. He has the full support and control, their board is full of elite, competent people. Why would he bother coming back here and dealing with dumb non-footballing matters? Barça is full of politics which often leads to a lot of incompetent footballing decisions.

Last edited:

Messigician

Pep Guardiola (Manchester City coach): "I don’t think Barça should speak too loudly if they are happy about our sanction, because we are all involved in situations. I do not know if they have spied on me but if they did, it’s not necessary, they know me." [marca] https://t.co/dlnc62ZSVW

cro-man

Pep Guardiola (Manchester City coach): "I don’t think Barça should speak too loudly if they are happy about our sanction, because we are all involved in situations. I do not know if they have spied on me but if they did, it’s not necessary, they know me." [marca] https://t.co/dlnc62ZSVW

Wtf is wrong with people these days. There are laws and rules and nobody is above them. City can be happy that they didnt get punished years ago but i fear that FFP has many holes which could help those arabs to explore. As much as i hate barto he is right on this and i think many clubs do agree to this. Fuck pep and his cheating arab club....

KingLeo10

:lol::lol:

I guess the 25 M a year salary is sweeter than unwarranted shots at his childhood club.

Clown.

The Observer

"If they don’t sack me, which could happen, I will stay here more than ever," he said.

"First because I want to stay, not because this is something special. I want to stay longer than the contract that I have. I said before and now and until the end of my contract that I want to help the club grow and maintain this level for as long as possible.

"Why should I leave? I said before that I love this club and I like to be here so why should I leave, more than ever in this situation. I am optimistic we can finish this well.”

City's Alex Ferguson. :wub:

Devils

To be fair Barto didn't express any happiness towards City's ban.

He was asked about City's ban and he said that he was thankful that UEFA were enforcing the FFP laws.

KingLeo10

Doesn't win in CL KO away games often, but when he does, it's versus Real Madrid.

10-11 Semis
19-20 R of 16
[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] in tears.

El Gato

Villarato!
Pep finally sacrificing his principles to park the bus away in the CL knockout and play a pragmatic game of football. Mourinho wins.

Home of Barca Fans