User Tag List

Page 662 of 662 FirstFirst ... 162562612652660661662
Results 9,916 to 9,919 of 9919

Thread: Pep Guardiola

  1. #9916
    Member
    Xtroverto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    Dude i was comparing Rijkaard to Lucho. How did Cruyff come into the discussion? We were talking about recent managers.
    You are overestimating Rijkaard and underestimating Lucho, it is as simpel as that.

  2. #9917
    #BartomeuDimiteYa
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,903
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtroverto View Post
    You are overestimating Rijkaard and underestimating Lucho, it is as simpel as that.
    And you had to bring in Cruyff to defend Lucho. Says it all really.
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

  3. #9918
    Member
    Xtroverto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    And you had to bring in Cruyff to defend Lucho. Says it all really.
    Nobody needs to defend Lucho, he is the only manager in european cup history to win the trophy beating the English, French, German and Italian league champions from 1/8 through final. He is the only manager in football history to win 50 games in a single season, this is since the invention of the game.

  4. #9919
    #BartomeuDimiteYa
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,903
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtroverto View Post
    he is the only manager in european cup history to win the trophy beating the English, French, German and Italian league champions from 1/8 through final.
    Who else had a chance to do that and failed? It was the draw not that a rule that team faces these champions every year on route to the final

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtroverto View Post
    He is the only manager in football history to win 50 games in a single season, this is since the invention of the game.
    Valverde had only one loss in the league last year which Lucho never managed. Does that make him better than Lucho? Anybody can throw out random stats to paint an agenda
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Tags for this Thread