User Tag List

Page 683 of 683 FirstFirst ... 183583633673681682683
Results 10,231 to 10,244 of 10244

Thread: Pep Guardiola

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol if he couldn’t handle Zlatan and Eto’o, then he definitely wouldn’t be able to deal with Cristina.

Cristina is the antithesis of Guardiola’s footballing philosophy which is always team first. You never know with football but I think this is fake news.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    change title to poop guardiola if he manages CR

The Culest
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not going to Juve. He'll stay at city till 2021 and then come back to Barca when Victor Font is elected President.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    He's not going to Juve. He'll stay at city till 2021 and then come back to Barca when Victor Font is elected President.
    ahhh I would love for this to happen. Its a very likely possibility as well because Victor Font repeatedly said that he wants to bring Pep back in some way when he is elected President.

I think Xavi will be assistant manager under him and will take over him after a couple of years.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abbbs97 View Post
    ahhh I would love for this to happen. Its a very likely possibility as well because Victor Font repeatedly said that he wants to bring Pep back in some way when he is elected President.

I think Xavi will be assistant manager under him and will take over him after a couple of years.
    this would be a dream! and then Xavi to take over and Puyol as the assistant/motivator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    this would be a dream! and then Xavi to take over and Puyol as the assistant/motivator
    Yep. It will hopefully happen sooner or later. Victor Font is becoming really popular now as he's campaigning hard. I just hope Laporta wont run cause it'll split the votes. I prefer Font over Laporta anyway.

We just need to bear these 2 years under Bartomeu until then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's in Barcelona now.
    Fucking do something Bartomeu, you useless pos!

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's in Barcelona now.
    Fucking do something Bartomeu, you useless pos!
    Visiting family probably.

There is absolutely no way Pep would come back as long as Bartomeu is still the president. So you'd better hope Victor Font will win in 2021.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post

There is absolutely no way Pep would come back as long as Bartomeu is still the president. So you'd better hope Victor Font will win in 2021.
    haha yeah I know, wishful thinking I guess.

honestly, we just need to wait until 2021 until true changes are met. Gonna be a long 2 years though..

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He will be announced as the new Juventus manager within the next 16 days. I am 100% sure of this. I have strong sources on this from people in Turin and Milan. Apparently Juve and Guardiola have been in contact for the last two years, he refused to join the last two years but accepted this year. Only thing they are waiting is for Pep to free himself from City. Agnelli (Juve's president) is a powerful billionaire and apparently he knows something about City (ether a transfer or UCL ban) and he was able to convince Pep to join Juve. City will probably sign Pochettino after the UCL final to replace Pep.

Save this post and humiliate me if you think I am lying.

Pep will go and coach the last few years of Cristiano Ronaldo's career. Which means Juve will have a great chance to win CL with CR7 and Pep, and CR7 scoring loads of goals again.

While Messi is gonna play his last few years under the same manager who deprived Barca of at least 1 CL title.

This is baffling.. Barca should have gone all out on Pep or even Pochettino. They can pay 200M+ for Coutinho but can't convince Pep... fuck.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha yeah I know, wishful thinking I guess.

honestly, we just need to wait until 2021 until true changes are met. Gonna be a long 2 years though..
    he was also checking up on his partyboy medical Benjy Mendy. Making sure he's not been trading any of his physio sessions for some mahjong fun

lol he had such high hopes for him at the start

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post

We all need to hope that he does!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Astonishing how City conceded only 23 goals in the league. GOAT coach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only man that can save this club,