Page 661 of 669 FirstFirst ... 161561611651659660661662663 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 10035

Thread: Pep Guardiola

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cult level admiration that Pep enjoys from the supposed Barcelona fans here is even more than the guy himself has for Barcelona!

No denying that he is a great manager but he is not the world beater that people here make him out to be. You know what makes sure he never becomes that world beater? It is his blind love towards his philosophy and refusal to accept the existence any other, the very same one that brought him his success btw!!

Quote Originally Posted by RMU ReBorn View Post
    I started following Barcelona only from Rijkaard days . So i can only asses based on what i saw

Pep
    Luis Enrique
    Rijkaard
    Valverde
    Tito
    Tata Martino
    Pep
    Lucho
    Rjikaard
    Tito
    Valverde
    Tata

Tito better than Valverde by a mile! Tito has knack for tactical changes which Valverde can only dream of

Lucho definitely better than Rjikaard - Both had the support of a strong team but Lucho had better control on the superstars! I mean he kicked even Pique's arse for crying out loud

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    You should go to reddit. You'll find more people with your IQ there.
    He's hopeless. Don't even bother replying to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryagorn View Post

It is his blind love towards his philosophy and refusal to accept the existence any other, the very same one that brought him his success btw!!
    It's true for every manager tho, you see Mou change his philosophy ? Maybe they tweak some part of it ( as Pep himself said he did some minor changes to get adapted in EPL ) but the core is always there and never change. I'd say it's quite impossible for a manager to change his philosophy especially when you're at top league and being expected to delivery trophies every season.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pep Guardiola: "I'll finish my career where I started: my last steps will hopefully be at Barça."

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love it, moreover I, unlike many turncoat fans, have never had any doubts

He is Barça through and through
    Last edited by FCBarca; 12th September 2018 at 08:07 PM.
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Return to work with kids or to manage the team?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    Return to work with kids or to manage the team?
    La Masia

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Veni, vidi, vici

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But before Rijkaard we were nowhere the elite as we were during Lucho. Rijkaard laid the foundation for our present greatness
    The fundation for our present greatness was laid by non other than Johan Cruyff, he is 80-90% responsible for everything good that has happened to this club the last 30 years, either directly or indirectly. Barcelona has always been an elite club in terms of attracting star players, and the club Rijkaard came to was a european power house even though we had no Messi back then, CC win 1989, CC final 1991, EC win 1992, EC final 1994, UC semi 1996, CC win 1997, UC semi 2001, EC semi 2003.

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtroverto View Post
    The fundation for our present greatness was laid by non other than Johan Cruyff, he is 80-90% responsible for everything good that has happened to this club the last 30 years, either directly or indirectly. Barcelona has always been an elite club in terms of attracting star players, and the club Rijkaard came to was a european power house even though we had no Messi back then, CC win 1989, CC final 1991, EC win 1992, EC final 1994, UC semi 1996, CC win 1997, UC semi 2001, EC semi 2003.
    Dude i was comparing Rijkaard to Lucho. How did Cruyff come into the discussion? We were talking about recent managers.
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude i was comparing Rijkaard to Lucho. How did Cruyff come into the discussion? We were talking about recent managers.
    You are overestimating Rijkaard and underestimating Lucho, it is as simpel as that.

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are overestimating Rijkaard and underestimating Lucho, it is as simpel as that.
    And you had to bring in Cruyff to defend Lucho. Says it all really.
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you had to bring in Cruyff to defend Lucho. Says it all really.
    Nobody needs to defend Lucho, he is the only manager in european cup history to win the trophy beating the English, French, German and Italian league champions from 1/8 through final. He is the only manager in football history to win 50 games in a single season, this is since the invention of the game.

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he is the only manager in european cup history to win the trophy beating the English, French, German and Italian league champions from 1/8 through final.
    Who else had a chance to do that and failed? It was the draw not that a rule that team faces these champions every year on route to the final

He is the only manager in football history to win 50 games in a single season, this is since the invention of the game.
    Valverde had only one loss in the league last year which Lucho never managed. Does that make him better than Lucho? Anybody can throw out random stats to paint an agenda

World Champion
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a single comment?