User Tag List

Page 665 of 665 FirstFirst ... 165565615655663664665
Results 9,961 to 9,968 of 9968

Thread: Pep Guardiola

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not the most likeable guy in the world these days but hands down the best manager in the world.

It’s a shame because I feel like he could be absolutely immense at helping the likes of Arthur, Dembele, Malcom, Lenglet etc all develop into incredible players.

He has his flaws but overall nobody even comes close.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBC's MOTD studio analyzing Manchester City's 44-pass-goal from the derby yesterday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pep's away game record is miserable and atrocious. That's his biggest hindrance to win the CL again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Not the most likeable guy in the world these days but hands down the best manager in the world.

It’s a shame because I feel like he could be absolutely immense at helping the likes of Arthur, Dembele, Malcom, Lenglet etc all develop into incredible players.

He has his flaws but overall nobody even comes close.
    Develop players.... yes, if the player has the talent. For exemple he wanted absolutely Götze (who seemed an incredible talent)...at the end he wasn't the talent he seemed to be.
    It's not that Pep does magic and every player he trains turns him into a phenomenon.
    Arthur, Dembele, Malcom, Lenglet,... are not indisputable talents and until they not turn into incredible players it means we don't have the right coach, maybe some of them aren't as good as you think.
    Last edited by MagIX; 12th November 2018 at 03:54 PM.
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pep's tactics in away games is very baffling to this day like that Bayern Real Madrid game.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    Barca, he had:
    1. the best player in a history
    2. prime Xavi, Iniesta, Busi.
    = Won (only) 2 out of 4 CLs.

I see you are trolling in Pep's thread instead of Valverde after last night loss.

1. Messi was one of the best players but wasn't the best until he was coached by Guardiola. He won his first Ballon d'Or in 2009
    2. Same with above, Xavi and especially Iniesta improved considerably under Pep.
    3. Busquets won't be Busquets without Pep. It was his discovery.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    I'll pull numbers from my ass to explain it to you
    We have better players than City, still they play miles better than us. Put Valverde in city and they won't play half as well.

You can give a monkey the keys to the kingdom and he'll still fling his shit at you.

What should Pep have done, refuse to spend the money at his disposal? All the big clubs are spending money these days but i don't see you complaining about them.

Since you think Pep only won CL because of Messi, if he wins it again will you leave the forum?

Can you say with a straight face that Zidane is a better coach than Pep because he won more CLs more than him?

One'd think Pep shit in your cereal the way you constantly find opportunities to criticize him. If only you held Valverde to the same standards as you do Pep.
    Last edited by Cule4life; 13th November 2018 at 07:53 AM.
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)