Pep Guardiola

Stoichkov1

Generally speaking succesful managers tend to be cunts. Mourinho, Guardiola and Ferguson are the most succesful coaches and they're cunts.

Devils

He ain't ever coming back.

Took him a season to adjust to the PL, but clearly he's had his effect on City. They play as a team more than I've seen them under any other manager they've had in recent years.

JamDav1982

He ain't ever coming back.

Took him a season to adjust to the PL, but clearly he's had his effect on City. They play as a team more than I've seen them under any other manager they've had in recent years.

Thrown cheque book at it until got it right.

Was always going to happen.

Clearly had a big impact on them but has been given the money to do it.

Will be at City for years yet.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Once he stamped his mark on the team...we all knew they'd start dominating. The money he has helps too.

BerkeleyBernie

Do you like
Mourinho, man?

I do not like him
'Cause Pep-I-am.
I do not like
Mourinho, man.

Would you like him
Here or there?

I would not like him
Here or there.
I will beat him
Anywhere.
I do not like
Mourinho, man.
I will beat him,
'Cause Pep-I-am.

Would you like him
In sunny Spain?
Would you like him
In British rain?

I do not like him
In sunny Spain.
I do not like him
In British rain.
I do not like him
Here or there.
I will beat him
Anywhere.
I do not like Mourinho, man.
I will beat him, 'cause Pep-I-am.

Nothanks

him coming back after messi leaves us would be amazing and make that transition so much smoother but as said it's unlikely.

Jenks

Longest winning streaks:

La Liga: 16 - Barcelona (Guardiola)
Bundesliga: 19 - Bayern Munich (Guardiola)
EPL: 15 - Manchester City (Guardiola)

i_bleed_blaugrana

I don't think he will stay at City too terribly long because of his ambitious nature. His eye will be on the Spanish NT imho.

I know people will always long to have him back here bc City look absolutely unstoppable. Absolute joy to watch and it really hurts seeing another team play better football than us. But, while I do think he will return someday (maybe as his last "hurrah" before retiring), it won't be until a completely new board is in place. Maybe not for at least another 6-7 years, and who knows what sort of club we will be then and if we are still an attractive project.

Call me crazy but I think Xavi will get us back to playing that sort of football. I hope Valverde can give him a good foundation to work with but in terms of player development, he's not off to a great start.

George_Costanza

I don't think he will stay at City too terribly long because of his ambitious nature. His eye will be on the Spanish NT imho.

He left both Barca and Bayern mainly due to the club's board/Senior management. I don't think he will have that issue in City. I can see him staying at least 5 years. The next WC is in 2022, so he might leave in 2021 but he is sepertaist and Spain won't hire him.

Home of Barca Fans