Pep Guardiola

Galning

Just like he didn't care about the spanish supercup, when we played against RM. :lol:

Not comparable, look at some of the players he started with and the ones that weren't available.. I mean c'mon.. That said it's also pretty ridiculous to say after a game "they didn't care". It's such a weak argument post hoc.

FC B

He is way too stubborn to adapt his philosophy to german style and his players particularities.
I feel that this will cost him dearly.

barcanuck

The thing is he has adapted his style to Bayern pretty good by having Xaviniesta type players in Kroos and Thiago. Without those 2 he suffers as you can't adapt Shweini, Shaqiri (winger) Martinez (who he plays at CB mostly) in those roles.

mazp

We'll see. I think it'll take more than just losing the CL to get him fired.

He was brought in to help them win it last season. To be the first team to retain the CL trophy since it's new format began. He failed and got embarrassed by Madrid. A similar showing this season and his tenure at Bayern will be seen as a failure in some people's eyes.. Mind you I don't care, the quicker he leaves/gets fired and comes back to Barca will be alright with me. :lol: I just hope he doesn't want to make another pit stop in the EPL..

Richard.H

He was brought in to help them win it last season. To be the first team to retain the CL trophy since it's new format began. He failed and got embarrassed by Madrid. A similar showing this season and his tenure at Bayern will be seen as a failure in some people's eyes.. Mind you I don't care, the quicker he leaves/gets fired and comes back to Barca will be alright with me. :lol: I just hope he doesn't want to make another pit stop in the EPL..

No chance he returns to Barca anytime soon. He said before that he would like coaching in EPL. He might come back like 10 years later but for now, this is the Lucho era and all fans should be behind him.

mazp

No chance he returns to Barca anytime soon. He said before that he would like coaching in EPL. He might come back like 10 years later but for now, this is the Lucho era and all fans should be behind him.

Dream scenario would be Pep in 2016 along with Laporta's brother on ticket ballot. Along with Cruyff, bring the club back to what it once was and not the farce it has become with this board. Anyway, I made my feelings about Lucho known I don't think he's the right man, but I stand by him and hope he proves me wrong. Because this is the first time in a long while that Barca has gone into a season with so much uncertainty.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Will there be an English version of his latest biography "Herr Guardiola"? Already causing some noise and I 'd love to read it.

Home of Barca Fans