Pep Guardiola

Batistuta9

I hope he comes back this summer. We need him much more than he needs us. Apart from Liverpool, every other team would take him instantly

KingLeo10

If there's one thing that soured me about him (not his move to City), it's that he moved to Bayern who at the time of his taking over were THE strongest force in Europe and had just roflstomped us while our manager was on cancer treatment (Pep's assistant) and Messi was injured.

Glad we repaid him in 2015 with that Camp Nou beatdown.

:messi:

Rory

If there's one thing that soured me about him (not his move to City), it's that he moved to Bayern who at the time of his taking over were THE strongest force in Europe and had just roflstomped us while our manager was on cancer treatment (Pep's assistant) and Messi was injured.

Don't forget took Thiago too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His wife and kids apparently moved back to Barcelona last year.

Come on Fraudiola. You know you want to coach Messi again.

Batistuta9

He agreed in January 2013 to become bayern manager. At the time, us and real madrid were regarded as favourites for CL. After it got announced bayern went to another level and destroyed everyone they played.

Barcilliant

City in trouble, which only means one thing:

Pep is going to take the easy way out.

I would like to see him stay ND rebuild at City but doubt it would happen. Too often when adversity strikes Pep legs it. Another thing is he hasn't really developed any young city players. He's only used Foden but Sancho and that other bloke left.

I doubt he coaches Barca again... Under anybody. The job is huge and it just wouldn't be the same again. He probably goes to Italy and stays a few years before retiring.

gregorrin10

So if City gets banned Real advances by default?

lol what? the ban (if it happens, which I very much doubt it) is always for the next (2) seasons, never in history did the club not finish the tournament if they were already in it...seriously how can some people be so stupid?

Home of Barca Fans