Pep Guardiola

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I think Tottenham CL loss broke him.

What also doesn't help is that players like raheem sterling have been out of form for a good year + now, So so many chances wasted..
You just have to look at how many cl games he's cost them because of his terrible finishing and decision making under pressure.

Morten

What also doesn't help is that players like raheem sterling have been out of form for a good year + now, So so many chances wasted..
You just have to look at how many cl games he's cost them because of his terrible finishing and decision making under pressure.

Sterling isnt out of form, he is just overrated.

Birdy

I think Tottenham CL loss broke him.

It probably did.
If you see how he approached the game vs Lyon last August.
He messed it up by considering Lyon's level on par with City and adding a 3rd CB to counter Lyon's 2 forwards (wasting the whole first half because of it).

All these unlucky/unfair UCL eliminations, with Spurts being the straw that broke the camel's back, had tweaked his mind. I don't know how he can come back from this.

Richard.H

Sterling isnt out of form, he is just overrated.

So true, idk how EPL fans and EPL media manage to hype up their players so much, but those Brits are excellent salesman. The EPL hype machine is making these players look like they’re on level with prime messi and CR7

BarcaOG

Banned
So true, idk how EPL fans and EPL media manage to hype up their players so much, but those Brits are excellent salesman. The EPL hype machine is making these players look like they’re on level with prime messi and CR7

well put. can you imagine if either messi or cr had played in the epl (in their prime)? jesus, they might have renamed the country after them

Laplacian

He was rally good in 17/18, but its kinda obvious he's regressing to his 'normal' production now. He misses so many easy chances it's ridiculous. Why Pep loves him instead of Sane is beyond me.

Jenks

So true, idk how EPL fans and EPL media manage to hype up their players so much, but those Brits are excellent salesman. The EPL hype machine is making these players look like they?re on level with prime messi and CR7

He scored 31 goals from a wide position last season, more than Neymar, Mbappe, Salah, Mane, Gnabry etc. Why wouldn't people think he was a pretty good player?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans