User Tag List

Page 640 of 656 FirstFirst ... 140540590630638639640641642650 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 9833

Thread: Pep Guardiola

  1. #9586
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,170
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMU ReBorn View Post
    How is it irrelevant ..With all the La Masia players you mentioned we were far behind Real . Pep showed some guts to promote Busi in to a midfield which was going to dominate for a decade . It was the same chelses side that won under Mourinho which conte got to manage . Just that players had a fall out with mou and played like shit to get him sacked .
    You do realize that Conte not only changed the way Chelsea were playing, he brought Kante and Alonso and turned Victor Moses out of all players one the best WBs in the league, those 3 played crucial role in the title run. He also made Pedro useful again and reinvented Fabregas into key role.
    So it was not the same side rofl.
    And its not relevant because we are talking about being spectacular in DIFFERENT CLUBS, NOT JUST ONE.

  2. #9587
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,170
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=JamDav1982;1873370]
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    No, i brought up Conte as i was asked to bring out someone who has been spectacular in different clubs and he was first that came to my mind. notice again.

    Yes and then when called on Conte not being all that spectacular brought up Pep and ignored his time at Barca.

    Get it.
    No as it makes no sense, english please

  3. #9588
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=LeeRomeno;1873375]
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post

    No as it makes no sense, english please
    Yes you are making no sense.

    Correct.

  4. #9589
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,170
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=JamDav1982;1873377]
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post

    Yes you are making no sense.

    Correct.
    i take my win as this is how you usually lose the arguments, start talking complete random shit and then quoting if noone gets it.
    Getting late anyways, good night.

  5. #9590
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=LeeRomeno;1873379]
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post

    i take my win as this is how you usually lose the arguments, start talking complete random shit and then quoting if noone gets it.
    Getting late anyways, good night.
    Take the loss and go to bed.

    Good idea.

  6. #9591
    Senior Member
    RMU ReBorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    God's own country
    Posts
    2,447
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    You do realize that Conte not only changed the way Chelsea were playing, he brought Kante and Alonso and turned Victor Moses out of all players one the best WBs in the league, those 3 played crucial role in the title run. He also made Pedro useful again and reinvented Fabregas into key role.
    So it was not the same side rofl.
    And its not relevant because we are talking about being spectacular in DIFFERENT CLUBS, NOT JUST ONE.
    So bringing kante and moses is a bigger legacy than introducing Busquets ahead of reputed Toure when they finished third a season before that and playing Messi as false nine to exploit the pockets of spaces in midfield . It was Pep who first introduced Pedro to world stage . You also forgot that .Great
    Last edited by RMU ReBorn; 4th February 2018 at 09:59 PM.

  7. #9592
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conte had a very good season with Chelsea and had a lot of influence but they were a league winning squad in quality with no european commitments.

    Has Conte ever in his career had both a strong domestic AND european season?

    Pep is not winning eveything every year. No one does that but will struggle to find any manager since 2009 that matches his trophies and deep runs in ones he did not win.

  8. #9593
    Senior Member
    ini4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can't stand Pep's personality that's okay but ignoring his ability and his achievement is dumb for sure.

  9. #9594
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,170
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMU ReBorn View Post
    So bringing kante and moses is a bigger legacy than introducing Busquets ahead of reputed Toure when they finished third a season before that and playing Messi as false nine to exploit the pockets of spaces in midfield . It was Pep who first introduced Pedro to world stage . You also forgot that .Great
    Jesus, you are just completely ignorant, read what I said lol.

  10. #9595
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,170
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ini4ever View Post
    If you can't stand Pep's personality that's okay but ignoring his ability and his achievement is dumb for sure.
    Sure, I wonder who does that?

  11. #9596
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,170
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Conte had a very good season with Chelsea and had a lot of influence but they were a league winning squad in quality with no european commitments.

    Has Conte ever in his career had both a strong domestic AND european season?

    Pep is not winning eveything every year. No one does that but will struggle to find any manager since 2009 that matches his trophies and deep runs in ones he did not win.
    You will also struggle to find manager who has spent more on players than him. Only one close is Mou with 20-30 mil less spent and I believe if you take a look at trophies, he still has a few more.
    My point from the beginning has been that Pep has been incredibly lucky with how he got in charge of Barcelona, what amazing generation Barcelona just had and how much money he has been given in his career after Barcelona. No other manager has had those conditions. Dunno how you keep arguing against not opinion, but fact.

  12. #9597
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    11,222
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man City just got knocked out from FA Cup's 5th round after a 0-1 loss against Wigan after a goal from Will Grigg.

    Pep's meltdown in the tunnel during HT.

    https://streamable.com/8tpwp

  13. #9598
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    11,222
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Man City just got knocked out from FA Cup's 5th round after a 0-1 loss against Wigan after a goal from Will Grigg.

    Pep's meltdown in the tunnel during HT.

    https://streamable.com/8tpwp

  14. #9599
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,170
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  15. #9600
    Senior Member
    bismp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,382
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Salty
    The official Barcaforum 2016/17 MotM thread

    "At Barcelona, you’ll hear about this kid on the youth team. He wears number 10 like you. He’s small like you. He plays with the ball like you.[...]His name is Leo Messi.[...]I want you to give him one piece of advice.

    Tell him, “Play with happiness. Play free. Just play with the ball.”

    Even when you are gone, the free style will live on in Barcelona through Messi."

    Ronaldinho Gaucho,to his 8 year old self

Tags for this Thread