Pep Guardiola

Messi983

Not really that much, he has already spend around half of that money and the rest will probably go for Koulibaly.

FC433

If things get ugly this season then we must get him and Xavi as his assistant + either Haaland/ KM and that should be enough. Do everything and anything to bring him back! We have a decent squad (I believe, it is one of the best) and all we need is a good manager who is willing to take some risks. Pep is the one that we need.

JohnN

If things get ugly this season then we must get him and Xavi as his assistant + either Haaland/ KM and that should be enough. Do everything and anything to bring him back! We have a decent squad (I believe, it is one of the best) and all we need is a good manager who is willing to take some risks. Pep is the one that we need.

Semedo, Bob, Pique, Busquets, Griezmann, Firpo, Alena, Braith cannot be considered part of one of the best squads.

serghei

Replacing the old core of Silva, Kompany, Yaya and Aguero with similiar quality is proving to be quite difficult.

Fernandinho as well. Their old core is gone (either literally or figuratively), and the quality that is supposed to come from behind, with all their money, is questionable at best.

BerkeleyBernie

TBH, Leicester were brilliant. Their 5-4-1 bunker defense was impossible for Pep and they were excellent in possession/counterattack, clinical finishing. I really don't know what you can do with that kind of defending except to lob in crosses, hope to disrupt, and don't make stupid idiot defending mistakes giving away free penalties.

Sterlingfan2000

TBH, Leicester were brilliant. Their 5-4-1 bunker defense was impossible for Pep and they were excellent in possession/counterattack, clinical finishing. I really don't know what you can do with that kind of defending except to lob in crosses, hope to disrupt, and don't make stupid idiot defending mistakes giving away free penalties.

Spent 1Billion on Defenders and 500 Million on Messi.

That's how u beat them! GOAT Tactic

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa

Their attackers are massively overrated, They're all just below that top tier and none of them are clinical enough; that coupled with shitty defenders is what gives you results like the 2-5. Just poor team selection and recruitment.

gasgas

Yeah Man City players create plethora of good chances and miss vast majority of them due to poor finishing.

Doesnt help that their defensive leaks like a sieve

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah Man City players create plethora of good chances and miss vast majority of them due to poor finishing.

Doesnt help that their defensive leaks like a sieve

I thought their FBs really let them down in that 2nd half & left the central defenders too isolated. You either live or die against the counter attack and City were annhilated due to Vardy

Home of Barca Fans