Pep Guardiola

abbbs97

He's not going to Juve. He'll stay at city till 2021 and then come back to Barca when Victor Font is elected President.

ahhh I would love for this to happen. Its a very likely possibility as well because Victor Font repeatedly said that he wants to bring Pep back in some way when he is elected President.

I think Xavi will be assistant manager under him and will take over him after a couple of years.

Givenchy

ahhh I would love for this to happen. Its a very likely possibility as well because Victor Font repeatedly said that he wants to bring Pep back in some way when he is elected President.

I think Xavi will be assistant manager under him and will take over him after a couple of years.

this would be a dream! and then Xavi to take over and Puyol as the assistant/motivator

abbbs97

this would be a dream! and then Xavi to take over and Puyol as the assistant/motivator

Yep. It will hopefully happen sooner or later. Victor Font is becoming really popular now as he's campaigning hard. I just hope Laporta wont run cause it'll split the votes. I prefer Font over Laporta anyway.

We just need to bear these 2 years under Bartomeu until then.

abbbs97

Visiting family probably.

There is absolutely no way Pep would come back as long as Bartomeu is still the president. So you'd better hope Victor Font will win in 2021.

haha yeah I know, wishful thinking I guess.

honestly, we just need to wait until 2021 until true changes are met. Gonna be a long 2 years though..

PepComeBackPls

He will be announced as the new Juventus manager within the next 16 days. I am 100% sure of this. I have strong sources on this from people in Turin and Milan. Apparently Juve and Guardiola have been in contact for the last two years, he refused to join the last two years but accepted this year. Only thing they are waiting is for Pep to free himself from City. Agnelli (Juve's president) is a powerful billionaire and apparently he knows something about City (ether a transfer or UCL ban) and he was able to convince Pep to join Juve. City will probably sign Pochettino after the UCL final to replace Pep.

Save this post and humiliate me if you think I am lying.

Pep will go and coach the last few years of Cristiano Ronaldo's career. Which means Juve will have a great chance to win CL with CR7 and Pep, and CR7 scoring loads of goals again.

While Messi is gonna play his last few years under the same manager who deprived Barca of at least 1 CL title.

This is baffling.. Barca should have gone all out on Pep or even Pochettino. They can pay 200M+ for Coutinho but can't convince Pep... fuck.

snowy

haha yeah I know, wishful thinking I guess.

honestly, we just need to wait until 2021 until true changes are met. Gonna be a long 2 years though..

he was also checking up on his partyboy medical Benjy Mendy. Making sure he's not been trading any of his physio sessions for some mahjong fun

lol he had such high hopes for him at the start

serghei

Pep is one of the fakes persons I've ever seen in the interviews. Only honest interview he gave probably was the 'el puto amo' one vs Mourinho.

Man has taken politically correctness to another level. He probably doesn't believe at least half of the things he says in these interviews, but says them anyway because it's the nice thing to do lol.

Such a boring and artificial media image, you can see the act a mile away.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans