Pep Guardiola

BarcaOG

Banned
pep is the greatest league coach of all time and messi the greatest league player of all time

his city is such a joy to watch... my eyes hurt watching our shit football against both united and liverpool...its such a farce

George_Costanza

tenor.gif

JackaL

At least he teaches the ignorant EPL fans one or two things about football. Depending on how City get penalized for cooking their books, I expect him to stay there for a couple of more challenging seasons. Let's see whether he goes to Italy then or whether we can convince him to return.

jamrock

I love the "league" qualification most are now putting on his legacy.

Because winning 2 CL isn't enough, because we Managers out here walking around with 5 and 6.

He's the best manager in the world period.

One of the greatest of all time

kollegah

I love the "league" qualification most are now putting on his legacy.

Because winning 2 CL isn't enough, because we Managers out here walking around with 5 and 6.

He's the best manager in the world period.

One of the greatest of all time

naahhh, one of the worst of any top5 european clubs when it comes to CL away games.
Were even lucky to win the CL 2009 because of iniestas last minute goal.
Only the 2011 CL is a legendary one (but imo our midfielder+alves played the biggest part in it.

Imagine coaches like Lucho, henyckes, van gaal with the barca squad he had, they would win the CL every year.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If you watch the "take the ball , pass the ball" documentary. Its indirectly implied that Pep left because of the Rosell board.

GOAT, we need this man ASAP to save this falling ship, enough pragmatism, and workhorse experiments. We need possession based football back to this team.

abbbs97

Pep needs to come back but I dont think he will until 2021 with a new board and president. 2021 is also when his City contract ends so it'll be a perfect opportunity to get him back.

Home of Barca Fans