Pep Guardiola

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not too long ago BBZ claimed Germany was his ideal team because of the way they played and their set-up. He also had them as his World Cup favorites :lol:

BBZ8800

Except we always destroy Madrid lol. We have just had some UCK bad luck that is all. City still nearly went undefeated in the hardest league in the world. The system works.

Yes.

In the psychological sense, denial is a defense mechanism in which a person, faced with a painful fact, rejects the reality of that fact. They will insist that the fact is not true despite what may be overwhelming and irrefutable evidence.

We have just had some UCK bad luck that is all.

When did Germany play tikitaka? :eek:

Then why is Low moving away from Pep's ideas and commenting on him if he didn't play similar to Pep at all? :thinking:
I guess that a forum is again smarter than managers and we know better than them which players should play, which formation should we use, and which system are THEY playing :VdB::mou:

Then why is Low moving away from Pep's ideas and commenting on him if he didn't play similar to Pep at all? :thinking:
I guess that a forum is again smarter than managers and we know better than them which players should play, which formation should we use, and which system are THEY playing :VdB::mou:
If you quote me, answer the question.

Cule4life

The Culest
So now Low played similar to Pep?

giphy.gif

Wasn't Germany the ideal team according to BBZ?

Not too long ago BBZ claimed Germany was his ideal team because of the way they played and their set-up. He also had them as his World Cup favorites :lol:

Edit: Somebody already beat me to it :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was cheating and scamming their way to European football also a part of master plan?
Sorry, that was rethorical.

Fuck City and anyone celebrating that abomination.

BarcaOG

Banned
Was cheating and scamming their way to European football also a part of master plan?
Sorry, that was rethorical.

Fuck City and anyone celebrating that abomination.

why the salt..

that third goal was a thing of BEAUTY. from a strictly technical/footballing perspective, no barca fan can say otherwise, as it is precisely the 'way' we try to play

George_Costanza

why the salt..

that third goal was a thing of BEAUTY. from a strictly technical/footballing perspective, no barca fan can say otherwise, as it is precisely the 'way' we try to play

He always hated Pep, let him enjoy Valverde's master plan now. Like Joseph de Maistre said "Every country has the government it deserves" We deserve this board and coach.

Morten

Yes, he has spent tons of money, but there can be no doubt he is doing very well.
Some managers spends and spends(not as much as City, admittedly) and still cant improve the team much, Pep knows what he wants and how to get it all working.
For league play, he is the best manager in the world.

Home of Barca Fans