Pep Guardiola

KingLeo10

Not that these Dubai D'Or awards matter much, but anyone who denies his place in the top 5 club managers of all time is deluded. For me, he's top 3.

Vilarrubi

Not that these Dubai D'Or awards matter much, but anyone who denies his place in the top 5 club managers of all time is deluded. For me, he's top 3.

Pep “3 year cycle” Guardiola gets figured out though after his 3rd season.... that never happens to other top managers, they just keep winning year after year :crbust:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Zidane and Klopp will soon surpass him. City look so dull this season under Pep. Klopp is 6 ahead even with a massive injury list all season.

nah not Zidane, even though he won many titles, his football is eye cancer (beside second half of 16/17 with excellent Modric, Kroos, Casemiro, Ronaldo).

serghei

Zidane's style is actually above average and more in the eye pleasing area. It gets ugly only when against a parked bus they start spamming crosses and hope for some lucky bounce, like Moyes United.

JohnN

Zidane's football is "EV Extra Plus V2".
Pragmatic, but not to the extent you want to put a fork in your eyeballs. Fast when needed, attacking or defensive depending on score and situation.
He has a different set of players too. He also looks like a better motivator.

JamDav1982

Zidane and Klopp will soon surpass him. City look so dull this season under Pep. Klopp is 6 ahead even with a massive injury list all season.

Depends on preference with City. For me their style is not dull to watch at all but this season it is clear Pep is making changes and they are not quite so gung ho. Most likely with CL eliminations in past in mind.

They are now playing with two more defensive midfielders often and less pouring players forward to overload opposition.

Dont think KDB particularly likes it as less players around him and options in final third but can see Pep for now is trying to play in a different way.

Home of Barca Fans