Pep Guardiola

khaled_a_d

I think he will go to Juve before coming back to Barca

At this point I doubt Juve wants him tbh. Juve always prefer those with Italian connection and Pep is no more the football god who teams will bend their rules for him.

I am not betting on his come back, but I think if his ild friend Laporta wins election he will consider it seriously

Birdy

People fantacizing about Pep coming back,
meanwhile:

Pep Guardiola (Manchester City manager): "I often said my time in BCN is over. I'll come back to my club to watch games. It's done. I'm very happy here and I hope with the elections at Bar?a they choose the right board to maintain the club at the highest level."
[via @City_Xtra]

khaled_a_d

People fantacizing about Pep coming back,
meanwhile:

Pep Guardiola (Manchester City manager): "I often said my time in BCN is over. I'll come back to my club to watch games. It's done. I'm very happy here and I hope with the elections at Bar?a they choose the right board to maintain the club at the highest level."
[via @City_Xtra]

He is taking his name out of elections, so it won't be used.
Smart man

JamDav1982

His time at City is over, they are so bland these days. Should take a break from football and come up with new ideas.

Would have City favourites for the league.

Reckon they will go on a run and start blowing teams away.

They need Laporte to stay fit but are starting to get a settled starting eleven and Aguero/Jesus to come back.

Mateka

City win again. Pep has sorted his back 4. Rodri doing well. His next hurdle is a replacement for Aguero.
He won’t be going back to Barca. It’s over.
English media reporting Barca need to sort huge debt by January.

Home of Barca Fans