Pep Guardiola

Birdy

- his overly dictatorial attitude in dealing with big personality players;
That's a plus IMO, not a minus.
We see in Barca nowadays how cancerous can 'big personalities' become in teams.
And, whether we want it or not, it's only one who decides how the team should play, and how the players should operate.

Besides, he is not Zidane.
If you want a man-manager, that will let his big personalities 'express themselves' then Pep is not your coach, go for Zidane.
But, what Pep has to offer is the cutting edge of modern tactics and building a footballing machine, that a man-manager like Zidane cannot. That comes at a cost.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I really would have seen Real madrid with Ronaldo and Ramos against this City. Pep is maybe the best league coach ever but in terms of international he isnt one of the best ever.

KingLeo10

I really would have seen Real madrid with Ronaldo and Ramos against this City. Pep is maybe the best league coach ever but in terms of international he isnt one of the best ever.

Guardiola's stint with Barca alone is enough to put him as one of the best league/ CL managers ever.

I criticize him when he deserves it but a win v RM in the CL KO is a big achievement for teams like City who have no history of European success.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Guardiola's stint with Barca alone is enough to put him as one of the best league/ CL managers ever.

I criticize him when he deserves it but a win v RM in the CL KO is a big achievement for teams like City who have no history of European success.

hmmm this was one of the worst Real madrid side I have seen the last 10 years. If he is wants to prove that he is also a worldclass manager on international level he needs to win the fucking trophy finally.

MTL_Barca

Hopefully he will take our revenge against Bayern like he did against Madrid.

If Bayern defends like yesterday it could be like a 4-4 or something :lol: Such a shame our defense was even worse and we didn't have a single player fast enough to punish them for leaving that much space open.

Home of Barca Fans