Pep Guardiola

FC433

^
you definitely could make an argument for Pep, but, personally, I believe that Klopp has a better career *so far*

LeeRomeno

Pep has amazing track record of winning local leagues, then again, he has always had the richest/most talented squad available. Klopp on other hand has done amazing job twice already, by ending Bayern dominance in Germany and now completely steamrolling with Liverpool. I consider Klopps achievements higher. Pep has 1 big flaw, he is too stubborn and not flexible. His man management is also questionable, as he rather freezes the more temperamental guys out rather than trying to find middle ground.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Pep has arguably created the best club team of all time. Sixtuple and two years later probably an even more dominant team. Went on to dominate in Germany and England and every country he went to was immensely influenced by his ideas.
He has his flaws, everyone does, but Pep is a world class manager and will always be. There is a reason he has a God like status everywhere he coached.
Klopp is not king of the hill. So far.

ini4ever

The expectations say it all, you wouldn't regard such high expectation for him if he weren't top manager at the moment.
If klopp continues staying in the elite tier, joining his next team he'll probably get called out for not winning another CL in future same as Pep now.
Btw if you going to dismiss his Barca era you basically neglect 1/2 of total trophies he has won so yeah not surprising you consider his career not whatsoever *successful* then lol.
And I'm judging it by trophies never mind the legacy as one of the best teams of history he's created.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Come home baby

giphy.gif

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Doubt he’d come back still. The board is still toxic and the current group of players won’t work the way he wants them to. He may take a hiatus.

The new era will truly begin after the next presidential election

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doubt he’d come back still. The board is still toxic and the current group of players won’t work the way he wants them to.

The new era will truly begin after the next presidential election

Yeah, he will never return under these people.

As for the players then he would probably get rid of half of them before he even lands in Barcelona. What are the players going to do? Cry to the media? The only one bigger than Pep at the club would be Messi.

The likes of "They took the ball away from me" and others can do nothing.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, he will return under these people.

As for the players then he would probably get rid of half of them before he even lands in Barcelona. What are the players going to do? Cry to the media? The only one bigger than Pep at the club would be Messi.

The likes of "They took the ball away from me" and others can do nothing.

Pep would be great for us. He would throw out the dead weight.

Home of Barca Fans