Pep Guardiola

JamDav1982

Be interesting to see how Pep gets on long term at a club.

Will the players be able to go with his intense approach year after year?

He has never really had to rebuild a side and let go of players that have done it for him in the past either.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Be interesting to see how Pep gets on long term at a club.

Will the players be able to go with his intense approach year after year?

He has never really had to rebuild a side and let go of players that have done it for him in the past either.

Got quite a young team. Don't have a lot of pieces to rebuild. I think having so many young players that still haven't won much will help in this regard.

Nothanks

Lol, being a manager now means you gotta cuddle and parent your players now?

he is weak minded willing to blame maybe everyone but himself, if he loved Klopp so much maybe he shouldn't of abandoned his team that gave him everything to leave for their rival.
but no it's guardiolas fault for not fitting or doing good enough..

oh and he's a racists against white people too now

DonAK

"If you had an injury - it's as simple as it heals again". Sheesh. Seems a type of human and parent who will be mad at your for getting an A instead of an A+.

Not sure if I'd rather play for him or Mourinho.

Jerome Boateng and Joshua Kimmich certainly liked it under Pep.

Sad for Götze, but every person is different. Klopp's lack of ruthlessness is the reason Karius still played for them and flopped hard in the CL final.

Besides, that quote is not from Pep. It's Gotze talking about normal injuries v the other disease he got that might have messed up his career.

El Gato

Villarato!
Jerome Boateng and Joshua Kimmich certainly liked it under Pep.

Sad for Götze, but every person is different. Klopp's lack of ruthlessness is the reason Karius still played for them and flopped hard in the CL final.

Besides, that quote is not from Pep. It's Gotze talking about normal injuries v the other disease he got that might have messed up his career.

Yeah I know. But it shows his relationship with Pep, which no doubt seems like a stone cold one. Pep's lack of attachment to certain personalities and inability to get through to some heads is his biggest flaw really. He keeps everyone on a leash, stifles expression and, in my subjective view, his football often lacks soul as a result of this sort of coaching. It's ruthless and often times mean AF, but gets results. Does it get remembered? Sure. He's like a Rolex in the world of watches.

DonAK

Apparently iniesta has said he hasn’t received a call from pep

Obviously. People like Cristina Cubero at MD are scum. Making up shit all the time, sometimes to paint people they hate, like Pep, as villains which she tried with the "Pep is stealing Iniesta from Barcelona and convincing him to join another European team!".

Vilarrubi

Who cares what his personality is like, it works. 23 trophies in 10 years as manager speaks for itself, anything else is nowhere near as important.

Givenchy

Yaya is a cry baby. loved him at Barca but he reminds me of Sol Cambell now, if he doesnt get his way its 'racism'

Home of Barca Fans