Pep Guardiola

Devils

I think Pep of all people would know that him coming back to manage the youth team would just put unnecessary pressure on the first team manager through both the fans and media.

Feel like every problem the first team encounters the solution proposed would be Pep. Pep himself has become too big to simply work behind the curtain without media and fans constantly directing attention to him.

Not sure if it would work out

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just another of fake modesty quotes from him. He "could" return one day to coach kids. Awww.. That is after he is done milking Germans, Arabs and whoknows whoelse next for ridiculous amounts of cash.
Let me know when he gave up dollars like Zidane or some others have in the past. Or better still, goes on to coach some club that doesn't win the league on autopilot or doesn't have endless supplies of oil money.

What did he accomplish that's better than Mancini, Pelegrini or Heynckes? Not a fucking thing.

jamrock

Just another of fake modesty quotes from him. He "could" return one day to coach kids. Awww.. That is after he is done milking Germans, Arabs and whoknows whoelse next for ridiculous amounts of cash.
Let me know when he gave up dollars like Zidane or some others have in the past. Or better still, goes on to coach some club that doesn't win the league on autopilot or doesn't have endless supplies of oil money.

What did he accomplish that's better than Mancini, Pelegrini or Heynckes? Not a fucking thing.

Bojan what did pep ever do to you?.

jamrock

Can you imagine pep being a young director, with his eye for talent & skill at developing them? & He implement that throughout the entire club

snowy

Can you imagine pep being a young director, with his eye for talent & skill at developing them? & He implement that throughout the entire club

Dude's a control freak and he holds a tight leash :whip:. First, he'd weed out any strong personality, volatile Casanova butterfly Snoop not passing the Pep Smear test and transfer them to the nearest dog pound.

tickletick.jpg let's go Pepo, bench me, I dare you.

Then, he'd neuter the survivors and after a year at the Wouf Wouf Psyc Ward, we'd end up with a pack of well behaved, titi-cacapopocatepetpet certified toilet trained puppies.

Cesar Milan would be proud and BBZ would be ecstatic :lol:

jamrock

Dude's a control freak and he holds a tight leash :whip:. First, he'd weed out any strong personality, volatile Casanova butterfly Snoop not passing the Pep Smear test and transfer them to the nearest dog pound.

View attachment 7860 let's go Pepo, bench me, I dare you.

Then, he'd neuter the survivors and after a year at the Wouf Wouf Psyc Ward, we'd end up with a pack of well behaved, titi-cacapopocatepetpet certified toilet trained puppies.

Cesar Milan would be proud and BBZ would be ecstatic :lol:
So we'll have bucket loads of good players then?.

:lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
No one is more blaugrana than Pep, of course he'd like to come back one day and coach the youth. Look forward to the legend's return

Xtroverto

The Hitler Youth.

Allegedly.

I jest.

No you got it all wrong, he is coming home to take charge of the establishment of the catalan independence revolutionary army. Under his leadership La Masia will introduce new "tactical concepts". Or atleast that is what Marca and AS will imply.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What did Pep accomplish more than Mancini and Pellegrini?

Last season he accomplished more than anyone else in the Premier League era.

Joan

No you got it all wrong, he is coming home to take charge of the establishment of the catalan independence revolutionary army. Under his leadership La Masia will introduce new "tactical concepts". Or atleast that is what Marca and AS will imply.

I'd take Segura for the job tbh. They'll be in top form.

El Flaco

“Pep Guardiola lacks empathy, Jürgen Klopp taught me everything” - Mario Götze

Götze left for Guardiola’s Bayern in 2013, keen to play under the Spanish tactician, but things failed to work out for the former prodigy who returned to Dortmund in 2016 having only started 59 of a possible 102 Bundesliga matches for the record champions.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Götze today is glowing in his praise of Klopp.

“I’m still in touch with Jürgen,” Götze told DAZN. “Of course, he taught me everything about professional football. At that time, I was just 17 and coming up from the youth team. He introduced me to everything. He let me play.”

It as a period which stands in stark contrast to what Götze experienced in his three seasons at the Allianz Arena.

“Technically, [Guardiola] was a tremendous asset,” he said. “But he is very focused on the game and doesn’t think about players outside of his plan. He didn’t have much empathy, and empathy is part of being a world-class coach.”

Home of Barca Fans