Pep Guardiola

Hatem Ben Arfa

Damn it, Pep the racist forcing players out by speaking well of them in front of the press.

Dude take allegations of prejudice out of the equation, Guardiola is so fake and disingenuous! Sometimes he tries too hard with the press and it's just cringe. You can at least see that about him?

Not acknowledging Eto'o in the tunnel but waiting until the cameras are on them on the pitch to do it is just one example. He's as fake as it gets.

FCBfan22

Dude take allegations of prejudice out of the equation, Guardiola is so fake and disingenuous! Sometimes he tries too hard with the press and it's just cringe. You can at least see that about him?

Not acknowledging Eto'o in the tunnel but waiting until the cameras are on them on the pitch to do it is just one example. He's as fake as it gets.

Nobody is saying that Guardiola is a saint (the way he treated Eto'o was disgraceful).

But Yaya Toure is a spoiled little brat. Not only with Guardiola. Can you remember when he flipped because City didn't give him a cake for his birthday?

:lol:

utility73

There a legitimate points of criticism regarding Guardiola, especially his way with players (and staff) who had a big ego themselves.

But that moron Yaya played the race card, which is indisputably stupid and absolutely indefensible.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I don't understand why you're trying to argue something many acknowledge(Pep being a dictator).

Yaya played the race card and claimed he deserved to play over De Bruyne, David Silva, Fernandinho and other players while being lazy and fat. Then his agent said he would have African Shamans cast a curse on him.

I would back Pep 100% here in this case. Yaya and his agent are massive piece of shits. Yaya was treated the way he should have been. His agent(and very close friend) attacked Pep just a couple of months after he joined Man City. Pep told Yaya he won't play if he doesn't respect the club or him which is fair, this is after Yaya threw a tantrum about not getting a birthday cake. After Yaya apologized, he was allowed back in and played after he got back in shape.

Then again this season, Yaya arrived, being fat again after another lazy summer. He cannot run as his legs are gone and he cannot get in shape so why the fuck would he think he's entitled to play over some very good players? I don't give a shit about what Pep has done earlier as he's not a Barcelona manager anymore, but to call people for racist like it's nothing is something I care about because it's wrong. It can ruin someone's reputation forever.

So Yaya and his agent can go and fuck themselves.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Nobody is saying that Guardiola is a saint (the way he treated Eto'o was disgraceful).

But Yaya Toure is a spoiled little brat. Not only with Guardiola. Can you remember when he flipped because City didn't give him a cake for his birthday?

:lol:

So Yaya is lying because he was once upset no one wished him Happy Birthday in the past? I get it he has an ego and was a HUGE part of Man City's ascent from a mediocre club. Perhaps he expected that would afford him the small courtesy of someone wishing him Happy Birthday.

You dismiss him so easily. Your choice and opinion. I disagree with it.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I don't understand why you're trying to argue something many acknowledge(Pep being a dictator).

Yaya played the race card and claimed he deserved to play over De Bruyne, David Silva, Fernandinho and other players while being lazy and fat. Then his agent said he would have African Shamans cast a curse on him.

I would back Pep 100% here in this case. Yaya and his agent are massive piece of shits. Yaya was treated the way he should have been. His agent(and very close friend) attacked Pep just a couple of months after he joined Man City. Pep told Yaya he won't play if he doesn't respect the club or him which is fair, this is after Yaya threw a tantrum about not getting a birthday cake. After Yaya apologized, he was allowed back in and played after he got back in shape.

Then again this season, Yaya arrived, being fat again after another lazy summer. He cannot run as his legs are gone and he cannot get in shape so why the fuck would he think he's entitled to play over some very good players? I don't give a shit about what Pep has done earlier as he's not a Barcelona manager anymore, but to call people for racist like it's nothing is something I care about because it's wrong. It can ruin someone's reputation forever.

So Yaya and his agent can go and fuck themselves.

Dude you seem to think when Pep speaks well of players in the press that he always means it. He's as fake as it gets! That's what I'm arguing!

Race Card? what a lovely term and stereotype that goes with it. Let's just throw that word around to discredit immediately without acknowledging anything at all.

I'm eager to hear what the other players will say when the press no doubt seek comments.

FCBfan22

If that statement came from Sterling's/Sane's/Kompany's/Jesus'/Fernandinho's/Mendy's/Delph's mouth I wouldn't doubt it. But it's Yaya Toure, who has mastered the art of being butthurt and going overboard with his reactions. We'll see what happens, but I would never draw any conclusions based on Yaya's words.

JamDav1982

Just feels like a play from Toure to get headlines and still seem relevant while looks for a club.

Fairly sure his brother praised Pep during his leaving speech at the Etihad so hard to believe that Yaya never told him if he felt this way about Pep.

DonAK

Dude you seem to think when Pep speaks well of players in the press that he always means it. He's as fake as it gets! That's what I'm arguing!

Race Card? what a lovely term and stereotype that goes with it. Let's just throw that word around to discredit immediately without acknowledging anything at all.

I'm eager to hear what the other players will say when the press no doubt seek comments.

You're trying to defend a guy who slammed the entire continent of Africa because they chose Aubameyang as the Best African Player ahead of him.

He's that petty.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

If that statement came from Sterling's/Sane's/Kompany's/Jesus'/Fernandinho's/Mendy's/Delph's mouth I wouldn't doubt it. But it's Yaya Toure, who has mastered the art of being butthurt and going overboard with his reactions. We'll see what happens, but I would never draw any conclusions based on Yaya's words.

I think Yaya means he's had problems with players from Sub-Saharan Africa.

I agree Yaya's sulk about no one wishing him happy birthday makes him a dislikable character and easy to dismiss as one to over react. Especially when his agent sounds crazying talking about witch doctors/shamen. However he may have a point.

I'm curious what quotes the press will get from former Barca players. Maybe they'll keep quiet but knowing Eto'o.....

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

You're trying to defend a guy who slammed the entire continent of Africa because they chose Aubameyang as the Best African Player ahead of him.

He's that petty.

he has a big ego which is cringe, i won't deny that. Doesn't make him a straight up liar about how he was treated and how others were treated. He's stated the conclusion and opnion he's come to.

But go ahead keep throwing around words like race card and perpetuating the stereotype that majority of people lie when they speak out on issues regarding race. I'm sure Kenny Dogleash would get a T-Shirt printed Pep. Classy

DonAK

he has a big ego which is cringe, i won't deny that. Doesn't make him a straight up liar about how he was treated and how others were treated. He's stated the conclusion and opnion he's come to.

But go ahead keep throwing around words like race card and perpetuating the stereotype that majority of people lie when they speak out on issues regarding race. I'm sure Kenny Dogleash would get a T-Shirt printed Pep. Classy

Go ahead and defend someone insinuating or straight out calling someone for racist just because that person didn't play a lazy bum.

Joan

DonAK wasn't the first to throw words like race card. It was Yaya.

Anyways, many think Pep's somwhat manipulative and a cunt. We still love him.

JamDav1982

He never stated any conclusion though.

This hint about Pep being racist is just desperation as he most likely does feel badly treated and can do fuck all about it now as he is done as a player and has no leverage left.

Pep undoubtedly is a very weird guy who can dump folk at the drop of a hat if feel bring nothing to him. Likes of Yaya probably never been treated like that in years and cant handle it.

Home of Barca Fans