Pep Guardiola

jamrock

Keita is talking crap did he expect to start over those 3 In front of him, he played almost every game while fit at the club

Barcilliant

I'm not sure if Pep is a racist or not but he definitely seems to be a cunt and this doesn't go down well with the stronger minded players. At the end there was tension with Messi too and he was never really that warm with the players after he left.

Ibra and Yaya are right in the sense that Pep expects his players to be obedient choir boys.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not a racist, no way. But the other psrt might be true. In short, the Guardian article. He might be manipulative and somewhat narcissistic.

This I can believe.

Ibra and Yaya are right in the sense that Pep expects his players to be obedient choir boys.

He also expects his players to be for the team, work for the team which is kind of what he does. He doesn't like players that are me, me and me which is something Zlatan, Eto'o and Yaya had issues with. He has his ways and it's worked for him. Too bad for Yaya and Zlatan who think they're gods that should be revered.

Heck Yaya even said he deserved to start :lol: Over Silva, KDB, Fernandinho and other players while being fat.

Joan

But Yaya, Yaya is pathetic. Saying Zidane's bigger tha Pep. Like he played under Zidane.

Trickykid

The best part is where he moans about not getting thrown the same farewell party as Iniesta and Buffon. What gives?! Yaya's legacy with City is at least as iconic as those two!

At the end of the day, Yaya is a delusional moron and Pep is no doubt a scumbag to those he doesn't hold in favor.

DonAK

Best thing I've heard today is Pep being racist by praising Keita and not starting him over Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets. Frustrating him out of the club in a nice way like the genius here claimed. :lol:

Trickykid

Best thing I've heard today is Pep being racist by praising Keita and not starting him over Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets. Frustrating him out of the club in a nice way like the genius here claimed. :lol:

Frustrating him out of the club in a nice way. Foolproof theory, yo.

Stoichkov1

This I can believe.

He also expects his players to be for the team, work for the team which is kind of what he does. He doesn't like players that are me, me and me which is something Zlatan, Eto'o and Yaya had issues with. He has his ways and it's worked for him. Too bad for Yaya and Zlatan who think they're gods that should be revered.

Heck Yaya even said he deserved to start :lol: Over Silva, KDB, Fernandinho and other players while being fat.

Eto'o had an ego but he was a team player unlike Zlatan.

DonAK

Eto'o had an ego but he was a team player unlike Zlatan.

He didn't like not being the focal point of the attack anymore. Although yes, a much better team player than Zlatan. But he had his shades of egoism and individualism too.

Joan

And then they claim Pep is no mastermind. ;)

DonAK

In 2008/09 he played on the wing to accomodate Messi who wanted to play as a false 9.

Zlatan made way for Messi too.

I'm not saying Eto'o was that much of a problem, but he didn't like it even if he did it. Pep doesn't usually like players that don't like his plans. That's why he want full control of who goes out and in.

Home of Barca Fans