Pep Guardiola

Devils

Bullshit and damaging claims. Once again Toure will find anyway to victimize himself.

All of Pep's teams have had black players and he's signed quite a few of them too.

Toure is an absolute nutcase. City have Sterling/Ferandinho/Komoany/Walker/Sane/Delph and even before Sagna/Clitchy all who have some form of African heritage :lol: and is trying to sign Mahrez who's Algerian :lol:

DAMNit

Eto'o, Yaya, Keita, Abidal all had turbulent relationships with Pep. . . Funny thing is they all played under him at the same time. Not saying its true, but....No smoke without fire.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Eto'o, Yaya, Keita, Abidal all had turbulent relationships with Pep. . . Funny thing is they all played under him at the same time. Not saying its true, but....No smoke without fire.

Where did you get Keita and Abidal from?

Abidal said he had an altercation with him in the beginning because he spoke French in trainings and Pep wanted everyone to be able to communicate with each other in the same language. After that he said it was good.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Pep is just a bit of a cunt who is probably on some spectrum.

The way he treated Tito tells all need to know about him but dont think anything suggests he is racist.

DAMNit

No, I'm not going to google something you claimed. The onus is on you to post a source backing up your post.

Lmao. Quit embarrassing yourself. You asked for a source, and I presented the keywords I entered and where I searched them.
How is that not answering your question?
Besides these weren't exactly secret back then.... They had issues.

El Flaco

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

That user is probably talking about this regarding Keita.

[tw]230601274545020929[/tw]

All that glitters is not gold, or so the saying goes, and the seemingly warm relationship between Seydou Keita and Pep Guardiola appears to be a prime example of this. At one point, the former Barça manager went as far as to proclaim that the Malian "is one of my favourites". This did not sit well with the player, as these words were not reflected when Guardiola named his line-ups.

In an interview with Malian newspaper Match, Keita, who has already made his debut for Chinese outfit Dalian Aerbin, explained that there were both financial and sporting reasons for his departure. "I've heard it said many times that Guardiola really liked me. People got that idea because he said good things about me, they thought everything was okay. But then I didn't play", the battling midfielder stated.

"My only regret today is about the words he dedicated to me. We spoke man to man because it didn't seem right that he would praise me in public and then not put me in the team", he added.

Keita eventually grew tired of sitting on the bench, leading him to seek out pastures new: "Playing in one match and then being named as a substitute for the next two was a big concern for me at Barcelona. It's a physical handicap. In China you don't have that problem".

DonAK

So Keita was disappointed Pep spoke so well of him, but didn't play him more? And Abidal and Pep had one altercation in the years both were together there?

Must be a closet racist then. Like DAMNit said(what a creative username), no smoke without fire :)

DennyCrane

It's common knowledge among the longer serving forum members that Pep's a racist.

Don't let the facade of the catalan gentleman fool ya - this Lluis Llach listening, designer jacket wearing, catalan independence enabling motherfucker is the David Duke of football.

DAMNit

So Keita was disappointed Pep spoke so well of him, but didn't play him more? And Abidal and Pep had one altercation in the years both were together there?

Must be a closet racist then. Like DAMNit said(what a creative username), no smoke without fire :)

Your username's the one with no apparent meaning.
Btw, anyone with half a brain still having functional cells, can tell that was an obvious attempt at frustrating Keita out of the club in a nice way. Maybe you should look further down the search result in the case of Abidal. also what was the one argument about?

DonAK

Your username's the one with no apparent meaning.
Btw, anyone with half a brain still having functional cells, can tell that was an obvious attempt at frustrating Keita out of the club in a nice way. Maybe you should look further down the search result in the case of Abidal. also what was the one argument about?

Damn it, Pep the racist forcing players out by speaking well of them in front of the press.

Joan

He's not a racist, no way. But the other psrt might be true. In short, the Guardian article. He might be manipulative and somewhat narcissistic.

Home of Barca Fans